• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Biden Pardons All Federal Offenses For Marijuana Possession

pardon all pot crimes, doesnt mean completely pardon all criminals who have pot somewhere on their record.

My point is they catch cartels members smuggling pot - they're charged with intent to distribute.

Same goes for "low level street dealer" - the part that isn't mentioned is that the low level street dealer is a member of ms13, crips, bloods, etc.

My point is they catch cartels members smuggling pot - they're charged with intent to distribute.

Same goes for "low level street dealer" - the part that isn't mentioned is that the low level street dealer is a member of ms13, crips, bloods, etc.
for every cartel member they bust with cannabis, the feds let 5 more slip through with methamphetamine, cocaine or heroin/fentanyl. pardon all cannabis offenders and end the war on cannabis, america needs to focus elsewhere.

Losing the war on drugs. Losing to the Taliban.

Great job, Joe.
War on drugs - well to be fair it was a war that was never going to be won. Can't stop a druggies desires (I guess?).

Losing to the Taliban - Taliban runs off of an ideology. Can't really defeat an Ideology. Taliban was defeated at one point or two but here's problem. Once the Taliban realizes that half of their fighters have been killed they drop their weapons, change clothes, and fade back into the civilian population. Wait til NATO forces leave, pick up their weapons, recruit (by force) more fighters and start killing their own fellow muslims again. Rinse, wash, repeat. It'll never end.

This is a great move for America and a savvy political one. OPEC announced yesterday that they were going to cut production by 2M barrels of oil per day. That will in turn jack up gas prices just in time for the midterm elections.

The U.S. will work behind the scenes with Saudi Arabia (no more military support) to get those prices down. After the craptacular display of Russian weapons in Ukraine, NO ONE is going to buying from them anytime soon unless they want to get their ISH pushed in.

Pres. Biden just offered the U.S. a choice. Get in and get rid of idiotic war on Cannabis or go with the low-hanging fruit of "OMG Gas is high now!"

The Marijuana issue has the potential drive younger voters to the polls in DROVES and to vote for changing the Cannabis laws.

Aka....buying more votes. Had to keep those people imprisoned a couple more years though to time it right.

American politics in a nutshell.
The same posters that are bringing up Biden’s 94 crime bill said they would still vote for Hershel Walker.
Biden passes a bill, Herschel Walker voters go to Fox to find out the talking point to repeat about the bill.
Never lose your hypocrisy Sherdog War Room posters because it makes me laugh while sitting on the pot taking my morning Count Dooku.

The guy I get my weed from is head of moving all the food and supplies for a restaurant chain with over 500 restaurants all over the Southeast.
Makes sense now when he told me not to wear Red when we play golf.
Thanks for the tip, next time we play golf I will look for gang tats.

American politics in a nutshell.
The same posters that are bringing up Biden’s 94 crime bill said they would still vote for Hershel Walker.
Biden passes a bill, Herschel Walker voters go to Fox to find out the talking point to repeat about the bill.
Never lose your hypocrisy Sherdog War Room posters because it makes me laugh while sitting on the pot taking my morning Count Dooku.

I was refreshing fox news website to see how they would spin it. Started out just with news, the. They inserted some old videos about MJ causing mental health issues for some people and then the broadcast came out with the tried and true slippery slope argument. What's next?! Biden forcing your trans unborn baby to smoke crack?!

War on drugs - well to be fair it was a war that was never going to be won. Can't stop a druggies desires (I guess?).

Losing to the Taliban - Taliban runs off of an ideology. Can't really defeat an Ideology. Taliban was defeated at one point or two but here's problem. Once the Taliban realizes that half of their fighters have been killed they drop their weapons, change clothes, and fade back into the civilian population. Wait til NATO forces leave, pick up their weapons, recruit (by force) more fighters and start killing their own fellow muslims again. Rinse, wash, repeat. It'll never end.

Losing the war on drugs will destroy the US from the inside out. There are going to be new generations of children being raised in households with parents and other family member casually smoking cannabis, a drug with psychoactive properties.

In the long term, this will be a catastrophe.

Losing the war on drugs will destroy the US from the inside out. There are going to be new generations of children being raised in households with parents and other family member casually smoking cannabis, a drug with psychoactive properties.

In the long term, this will be a catastrophe.
Yeah man just like booze did!
We should go back to all those super amazing times when weed was illegal and everyone was wealthy 6'6 alphabillionaire geniuses that lived in worldwide peace, which was how humans lived before evil pot.

LMAO I legitimately pity you for being this out of touch.

There's a lot of middle class Suburban folks who sold pot; I knew many. These weren't folks who were part of gangs or engaged in other crimmnality.

not for those piggies
Keeps their stat quotas up and lets them seize money to pay for random bullshit at the precinct

I have a friend who is a cop and he is one of the funniest guys I grew up with.

He will say things like “Going home to put on a pig mask and go down on my wife” then makes pig squeak slurping noises. The job hasn’t broken his sense of humour yet I guess

My point is that Trump had peaceful protesters forced out so he could do a photo-op, holding a Bible upside-down in front of a Church to garner votes.

Relax.
I saw that as him giving the finger to people that thought they had him cornered and wouldn't come out of the white house. But ok...

Data suggests that lowering the prison population would have a positive effect on crime rates and on society as a whole. People locked up for stupid shit seems like the best place to start.

Feel like you should be able to work this out on your own, but here goes:

People who are currently in jail for possession of marijuana are extremely rare, and those that are have short sentences. Even as a foreigner, I know that. So in the grand scheme of things they don't affect the total prison population either way.

More importantly, changing legislation would obviously mean people can't be locked up for possession in the future. So when the last man/woman currently in jail for possession gets out in a year or whatever, the door closes behind them so to speak. No-one will get locked up for "stupid shit" again. Adding a pardon on top of that is just pointless and retarded.

Back