• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Biden Pardons All Federal Offenses For Marijuana Possession

I just think you should smoke a little less reefer and watch the news a bit more. You're missing out on a lot of important information.
What the fuck are you talking about?
You're just throwing unrelated claims together about a topic where you know little to nothing, but have absurd racial accusations.
How about I pull some bullshit out of my ass too and claim fentanyl is only popular because asians brought opium to America -_- Feel good? Would me posting some random article about Fentanyl somehow prove that claim?
You're an imp who chimed in on marketplace discussion to cry like a bigot about "minorities".

I don't think you have ever heard of Kamala Harris before 2021 or of over-charging.

1,500 people went to jail for marijuana offenses while she was AG. I can gurantee that number isn't them going after people for possession, it is for distribution. If people were going to jail for possession, there would literaly be millions of people in prison for weed. I don't give a shit if some gang member or cartel member goes to jail for trafficking haybales of weed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-scrutinized-after-recent-pardons/ar-AA12PNqt

Back