• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Biden Pardons All Federal Offenses For Marijuana Possession

LOL says California's top cop who had many people go to jail over weed.

I am not sure that people anyone has been going to jail for smoking weed for over 20 years. People want to make it seem like this is still happening and if it was like 10% of the high school population would be in jail. If you are in jail for weed, you were involved in distribution or violated parole. I am unsure as to what your comment even means due to the fact that California has been an extremely liberal states towards cannabis during the entirety of her public service.

He pardoned exactly zero people.

Celebrate you twits. They need to simply take THC off the Schedule 1 list. The states are going to do what they are going to do.

Last edited:
lol as someone who used to pay $65 an 8th for absolute junk when it was illegal, gonna disagree
Yeah, in areas that had established cannabis markets aint no gotdamn way anything was 65 an 8th. But the same areas, that now have legal weed, routinely have "top shelf" for that price. Black market, where I've ever been, kept prices regulated better then the legal market does.

He pardoned exactly zero people.

Celebrate you twits. They need to simply take THC off the Schedule 1 list. The states are going to do what they are going to do.

Which of the two only available political parties has proposed to re-schedule Marijuana, and which party has let these proposals die or completely ignored them every time?

Biden can't re-schedule by himself. The GOP needs to cooperate and they refuse to do so.

Most likely because there is a ton of money being made on MJ being Schedule 1. And I'm not talking about illicit money, I'm talking about all those DEA, Border Patrol, and law enforcement types who now would have one less illegal drug to give them a reason to exist. Prisons, and especially for profit types (private), would be literally losing customers along with our court systems and everyone in between that is required to make such a bureaucracy function.

One of the staunchest opponents of legalized or re-scheduled MJ is the alcohol industry.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The biggest problem America faces is money in politics. The ability of the highest bidder to be able to influence and direct public policy.

As with MJ, only a few people from one side of the aisle continually tries to reform the corporate lobby and/or campaign funding limits. And unanimously, the right and the GOP have resisted and killed every measure to reduce this legal bribery.

Americans are selfish. American politicians grew up being educated in American schools and surrounded by American culture. It is only natural, and not surprising at all, that most politicians decide what's best for themselves first, and consider the needs of their constituency last. Having a system that prides itself on, and encourages selfishness, on both sides of the aisle, is a recipe for disaster when you allow those with the most capital leverage to influence and dictate what the politician's agenda is. I'd personally rather take a chance that the tiny amount of dems who oppose campaign finance loopholes, etc., are able to do what's right, rather than going with a party that absolutely refuses to even address the issue, and actively works to promote the problem.

Last edited:
Yeah, in areas that had established cannabis markets aint no gotdamn way anything was 65 an 8th. But the same areas, that now have legal weed, routinely have "top shelf" for that price. Black market, where I've ever been, kept prices regulated better then the legal market does.
lol don't you live in PDX?
Weed is cheap af there.
Your example is like trying to argue prohibition was better for booze prices by pointing to the fact they now sell $5,000 bottles of champagne, as if $2 wine and 30 racks of Miller aren't now way easier to get and for very cheap.

Which of the two only available political parties has proposed to re-schedule Marijuana, and which party has let these proposals die or completely ignored them every time?

Biden can't re-schedule by himself. The GOP needs to cooperate and they refuse to do so.

Most likely because there is a ton of money being made on MJ being Schedule 1. And I'm not talking about illicit money, I'm talking about all those DEA, Border Patrol, and law enforcement types who now would have one less illegal drug to give them a reason to exist. Prisons, and especially for profit types (private), would be literally losing customers along with our court systems and everyone in between that is required to make such a bureaucracy function.

One of the staunchest opponents of legalized or re-scheduled MJ is the alcohol industry.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The biggest problem America faces is money in politics. The ability of the highest bidder to be able to influence and direct public policy.

As with MJ, only a few people from one side of the aisle continually tries to reform the corporate lobby and/or campaign funding limits. And unanimously, the right and the GOP have resisted and killed every measure to reduce this legal bribery.

Americans are selfish. American politicians grew up being educated in American schools and surrounded by American culture. It is only natural, and not surprising at all, that most politicians decide what's best for themselves first, and consider the needs of their constituency last. Having a system that prides itself on, and encourages selfishness, on both sides of the aisle, is a recipe for disaster when you allow those with the most capital leverage to influence and dictate what the politician's agenda is. I'd personally rather take a chance that the tiny amount of dems who oppose campaign finance loopholes, etc., are able to do what's right, rather than going with a party that absolutely refuses to even address the issue, and actively works to promote the problem.

You 100% hit the nail on the head. But, if you think the Democrats are in this to actually legalize THC... I give you Kamala Harris.

Now, back to the biggest problem in politics as you stated.... money. Again... 100% spot on. To date, this is the best way I know to fix our entire political system.

28th Amendment

Only U.S. Citizens of voting age may donate to political campaigns. The limit per year is $5,000 per citizen in total contributions. A citizen may not donate to any campaign outside of their geographic impact.

Impact:
  • No: foreign countries or citizens, corporations, unions, special interest groups can contribute.
  • This includes all ballot measures.
  • Citizens cannot donate to any politician or measure outside of their residency.

You 100% hit the nail on the head. But, if you think the Democrats are in this to actually legalize THC... I give you Kamala Harris.

Now, back to the biggest problem in politics as you stated.... money. Again... 100% spot on. To date, this is the best way I know to fix our entire political system.

28th Amendment

Only U.S. Citizens of voting age may donate to political campaigns. The limit per year is $5,000 per citizen in total contributions. A citizen may not donate to any campaign outside of their geographic impact.

Impact:
  • No: foreign countries or citizens, corporations, unions, special interest groups can contribute.
  • This includes all ballot measures.
  • Citizens cannot donate to any politician or measure outside of their residency.
What the fuck are you talking about? lol

People aren't going to turn to gangs for weed if they have legal options. Sure there will be growers undercutting the dispensaries, but your cutting deep in to the profit a gang would make by providing safer options. Black market ≠ gangs.
I'm in Massachusetts, and we've had recreational shops here just under 4 years. The first dispensaries would only have a couple strains on hand at a time, only strains from one brand, and an 1/8 was $60. Now, most shops have 20+ strains at a time from different growers, and you can get an 1/8 for as low as $30. Give it another 5 years and I'm sure prices will come down even further. No way black market dealers can compete.

My old guy still spams me with his list of what he's got every once in a while, it's usually a couple strains for not much cheaper than the store. No thanks.
We'll see the end of black market dealers in the sense of traditional gangs and cartels. When you look at border seizures from Mexico, marijuana is way down both in absolute numbers and relative to toe hr drugs.

But what will crop up are gray markets where people buy marijuana legally but then turn around and sell it illegally. The interstate market will surge as its cheaper and easier to smuggle from legal states than from Mexico. But these folks tend not to be the violent drug gangs that get into fire fights.

Last edited:
I am not sure that people anyone has been going to jail for smoking weed for over 20 years. People want to make it seem like this is still happening and if it was like 10% of the high school population would be in jail. If you are in jail for weed, you were involved in distribution or violated parole. I am unsure as to what your comment even means due to the fact that California has been an extremely liberal states towards cannabis during the entirety of her public service.
I don't think you have ever heard of Kamala Harris before 2021 or of over-charging.

Same here. Lots of stuff is $60-70 an eighth at legit places. Illegal dispensaries sell for much cheaper, maybe like $30-40 for top shelf. No way legit business can be cheaper with a 35% tax and other fees they have.

What part of my post is racist?
That would be you crying about how the black market exists because minorities and "pro minority" policing in your shitbag mind.
If you had even the slight clue what you were talking about, you could have discuss how NIMBYism, excessive taxes, and enormously restrictive licensing in the state has given way to huge corporate rackets, high barriers to entry, and not enough competition to drive down prices. Instead you're just the same ole weird ass peanut gallery dude who needed to lob in their latent racial problems. Not crying about gray markets in Humboldt are ya slugger?

But hey what would I know? I only spent nearly 6 figures trying to win/arbitrage a mmj zoning CUP in a major CA city industrial park. And that had nothing to do with the retail tax.
If you aren't allowing businesses to open, any person of any color is going to come in and fill the demand. It has zero to do with your ass-produced race theory.

Last edited:
You’ll have to Google. I’m working right now. Here is a quick story about the problem.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...eed-dispensaries-police-raids-crime?_amp=true

I read an article or saw a story on the news several months ago that said there were only like 800 legal dispensaries in the state out of a total of ~4000. It was a story about harmful pesticides being used and how no one knows if the store they’re going to is actually registered or if the weed they’re buying is actually safe.
lmao this reads like a housewive's take. Fentanyl in halloween candy too!

I know multiple black market growers and dealers who have perfectly legit products, and who even vended to medical dispensarys or used to be wholesalers for now-legal products.

I know multiple black market growers and dealers who have perfectly legit products, and who even vended to medical dispensarys or used to be wholesalers for now-legal products.
I also know people who went legit, and ended up going back to black market due to the hoops having needed to be jumped through and a massive drop in overall profits. In areas that didn't have a healthy, homegrown cannabis market to begin with, legalization will probably benefit. But, up and down the westcoast that isn't necessarily the case.

I also know people who went legit, and ended up going back to black market due to the hoops having needed to be jumped through and a massive drop in overall profits. In areas that didn't have a healthy, homegrown cannabis market to begin with, legalization will probably benefit. But, up and down the westcoast that isn't necessarily the case.
I really have no idea what you're saying here other than saying some people don't have the skills/funding to sell walk-up retail weed.

If weed is legal everywhere, people in California who black-market produce will not be able to profitably mail weed to other states anymore.
If weed production and selling is openly licensed, those with economies of scale, good product, or good branding will win out while pricing will be a race to the bottom.
"returning to the black market" simply isn't the same as saying "this person failed at expanding to the level required for commercial success in a legal jurisdiction". The black market they're "returning" to will be greatly diminished.
And even so who gives a flying fuck if some black market exists?
Tons of people buy from the same grower or dealer through person connection or their community, but new customers aren't going to be suddenly clamoring for black market weed when it's been shown in numerous states that you can get over-the-counter tested weed for very cheap.
It's like how tons of people end up going to unpermitted food carts or buying baked goods from someone that aren't being regulated.
Is that "black market baking?" sure.
Would that random grandma selling pies be able to hack it as a commercial bakery? Fuck no, but they'll subsist off a nucleus of people they know without ever "endangering" the general public with their obscure business. And guess what? Sometimes that's the best food around.
Just like some boutique black market weed shits on store-bought because it isn't mass-produced, and will be purchased through interpersonal networks, not broad marketplace commerce.

Last edited:
That would be you crying about how the black market exists because minorities and "pro minority" policing in your shitbag mind.
If you had even the slight clue what you were talking about, you could have discuss how NIMBYism, excessive taxes, and enormously restrictive licensing in the state has given way to huge corporate rackets, high barriers to entry, and not enough competition to drive down prices. Instead you're just the same ole weird ass peanut gallery dude who needed to lob in their latent racial problems. Not crying about gray markets in Humboldt are ya slugger?

But hey what would I know? I only spent nearly 6 figures trying to win/arbitrage a mmj zoning CUP in a major CA city industrial park. And that had nothing to do with the retail tax.
If you aren't allowing businesses to open, any person of any color is going to come in and fill the demand. It has zero to do with your ass-produced race theory.

There are 3x the number of illegal dispensaries vs legal ones largely because of a lack of any real consequence from opening them in California. And the drug reform laws, per the people who were involved in writing them, were created to reduce arrests in communities of color. These are facts.

There are 3x the number of illegal dispensaries vs legal ones largely because of a lack of any real consequence from opening them in California. And the drug reform laws, per the people who were involved in writing them, were created to reduce arrests in communities of color. These are facts.
Your argument sucks; that's not even remotely true and you're pulling it out of your ass. Stick to bragging about your Tesla.
All the black market weed people I know are white and you don't have a single correlative to go off. But you're just a sniveling racially-bothered rat who read an article about some random dispensary in the hood and can't accept that black markets exist everywhere when legal doesn't have a free market?

Toxic illegal pesticides found at 9 out of 10 illegal pot farms. Most products tested contaminated. Yeah, the people involved in drug trafficking surely wouldn't ever break the law. It's all made up fake stuff. :rolleyes:

https://apnews.com/article/6e7d27d687e9428381fa940ccdb0521b

https://www.thecalifornian.com/stor...nty-2021-illegal-cannabis-testing/6502485001/

Toxic illegal pesticides found at 9 out of 10 illegal pot farms. Most products tested contaminated. Yeah, the people involved in drug trafficking surely wouldn't ever break the law. It's all made up fake stuff. :rolleyes:

https://apnews.com/article/6e7d27d687e9428381fa940ccdb0521b

https://www.thecalifornian.com/stor...nty-2021-illegal-cannabis-testing/6502485001/
So are the people growing this weed the same evil boogiemen who simultaneously run the dispensaries in the hood, or have you erected a second set of people for your racial delusions?
Don't see a single thing in these articles about preferential laws for minorities. It's almost as if you're just a racist shitspewer who couldn't stick to the topic of weed and market-making?

So are the people growing this weed the same evil boogiemen who simultaneously run the dispensaries in the hood, or have you erected a second set of people for your racial delusions?
I just think you should smoke a little less reefer and watch the news a bit more. You're missing out on a lot of important information.

Back