Economy Biden on Verge of Huge Political Victory, According to CNN

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This shit is funnier than North Korean propaganda.
(CNN)With the passage of the CHIPS Act to boost US production of semiconductors and the announcement of a deal among Senate Democrats on a bill addressing climate change, health care and taxes, President Joe Biden is on the verge of a huge political victory. These bills offer the much-desired combination of major policy changes that also bring political benefit to the White House.

After four years of chaos under Trump, as well as ongoing gridlock and dysfunction on Capitol Hill that left issue after issue unaddressed, there was clearly a yearning in the electorate for a sense of normality -- a return to the era when many career politicians devoted every day to diving into the legislative process to find incremental solutions to the big problems that we faced. Biden brought to the White House the kind of deep political experience that we have not seen since the mid-1970s -- except for President George H.W. Bush.
Opinion: Biden is on the verge of a huge political victory - CNN

First he smashed Trump in the election so bad that Trump became unhinged and attempted a coup and bungled it. Next he outmaneuvered Putin on the world stage which caused the chud Putin bots to have a meltdown and go on defense mode for their Turnip daddy. Now he has outfoxed the GOP and humiliated them politically. Can Sleepy Jo be stopped? The answer is no.

Last edited:
CNN needs to tell the dems that won't say rhey would support biden in 24 all is great. So far none of them want his endorsement. Hmm seems kind of odd doesn't it? You would think dems in congress would be happy if all is so well.

Took me 2 minutes to make this, but this is how I imagine it's being broadcast tonight on TV.

20220729220411.jpg

Last edited:
Liberals are so obsessed with climate change that they really think some announcement or bill about it is important enough to the average American that they will change voting patterns in favor of the Democrats.

So disconnected from the average American, no matter how important you think it is.

Liberals are so obsessed with climate change that they really think some announcement or bill about it is important enough to the average American that they will change voting patterns in favor of the Democrats.

So disconnected from the average American, no matter how important you think it is.

It's apparently tracking at about 1% of voters' top concerns.

First he smashed Trump in the election so bad that Trump became unhinged and attempted a coup and bungled it. Next he outmaneuvered Putin on the world stage which caused the chud Putin bots to have a meltdown and go on defense mode for their Turnip daddy. Now he has outfoxed the GOP and humiliated them politically. Can Sleepy Jo be stopped? The answer is no.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

Last I checked, everyone still being screwed hard on inflation, I’ve even resorted to trying out more pork because it’s a lot less expensive compared to beef

Back