Economy Biden on Verge of Huge Political Victory, According to CNN

Sounds like he was making a threat...

BIden's own failing mental and physical health threatens him on a daily basis.

He's probably hanging on for dear life because he absolutely doesn't want his shitty legacy even further tarnished by putting Kamala in office by dying.

The way I see this going down is that the bill will get passed and everyone will know it costs a lot of money. It'll have all sorts of high sounding rhetoric around it but that's not what people will really care about - they'll care about the impact it has on their pocketbooks. Some experts will say it will help the economy, some will say it won't, the partisan twats on either side will pick and choose their experts and ignore the ones that don't sell their message. Then, at the end of the day, if the economy starts to improve drastically, Biden will claim it as a win and it'll buoy them during the midterms. If it doesn't, the cost of it and their general view of spending will be a lodestone around their necks and it'll make them sink all the harder. For all of the high sounding rhetoric with a paintjob of either morality or apocalyptic fearmongering that comes out of Washington, they seem to forget that oftentimes only one thing really matters to people - and it's the economy, stupid.

BIden's own failing mental and physical health threatens him on a daily basis.

He's probably hanging on for dear life because he absolutely doesn't want his shitty legacy even further tarnished by putting Kamala in office by dying.
Lol imagine getting beaten by a walking sleeping corpse. Trump really got destroyed and humiliated no wonder he is so unhinged.
{<jordan}

Dark Brandon just took out a terrorist while riddled with COVID.
Obama took out Bin Laden. If I was a Muslim Terrorist, I would prefer a GOP President because my life would depend on it.
sEeJVydiEsdlRxSIn0TP_2rv4zp3Xvy8LHRXh-WZIrk.png

giphy.gif

BDS is a hell of a thing bro

How do you breath with your head so far up your ass....

-1x-1.jpg

The rest of the country of is catching up to what we've seen all along

I guess the Hispanic community has BDS too? Seeing as how Biden's approval has dropped to 19%.... lol

The only ones left supporting Biden at this point are entitled white progressives in Deep Blue states? You know... The trans activists and white elitists who love telling the working class how to live their lives.

lol... Hang in there.

How do you breath with your head so far up your ass....

-1x-1.jpg

The rest of the country of is catching up to what we've seen all along

I guess the Hispanic community has BDS too? Seeing as how Biden's approval has dropped to 19%.... lol

The only ones left supporting Biden at this point are entitled white progressives in Deep Blue states? You know... The trans activists and white elitists who love telling the working class how to live their lives.

lol... Hang in there.

Oh we believe in polls again now lol? As long as it triggers the chuds and the maga tears flow. Still better than Trump. ;)

{<jimmies}

As long as it triggers the chuds and the maga tears flow. Still better than Trump
With the state of everything currently, only a true fucking moron would say that. There is nothing about everyday life right now that's better. And I'm not a huge Trump fan, and I definitely don't want him to run again. But Jesus dude, this country is fucked right now, and it's Joe's fault.

First he smashed Trump in the election so bad that Trump became unhinged and attempted a coup and bungled it. Next he outmaneuvered Putin on the world stage which caused the chud Putin bots to have a meltdown and go on defense mode for their Turnip daddy. Now he has outfoxed the GOP and humiliated them politically. Can Sleepy Jo be stopped? The answer is no.
upload_2022-8-2_11-56-30.jpeg

You surpassing Queen B little fella. Not even trying anymore.

Do we have baby formula on the shelves yet
Walmart (eww) last week had 3 cans total between all brands available, limit 1, unless you’ve got your WIC checks, then you get whatever you have checks for.

I’m sure that’s more important to the average person than climate change

Dark Brandon just took out a terrorist while riddled with COVID.
Obama took out Bin Laden. If I was a Muslim Terrorist, I would prefer a GOP President because my life would depend on it.
That guy has died 3 times now.

I wouldn’t be surprised when he dies a 4th time

He's the best America can do and yet the next in line for the best America can do is no different.

With the state of everything currently, only a true fucking moron would say that. There is nothing about everyday life right now that's better. And I'm not a huge Trump fan, and I definitely don't want him to run again. But Jesus dude, this country is fucked right now, and it's Joe's fault.
Yeah, Joe is at fault for everything wrong in the world today. I was looking for chud tears but I well settle for yours. ;)

Back