Economy Biden on Verge of Huge Political Victory, According to CNN

I thought this was the Onion or Babylon Bee. But it was their non funny other fake news competitor

Biden will not make it to the end of 2024.

Hi, this is your friendly neighbourhood Secret Service agent. Please step outside your door and grab your ankles.
A squad car will be making contact with you shortly.

P.S- please do your civic duty and shoot your dog for us to save us the trouble.

I doubt it will help him in the polls. The CHIIS act is potentially great for our country though. Everyone mad about inflation and supply shortages in our country should be celebrating it.

of course the sour fucks will be too busy trying to bay say anything he try’s to accomplish

I think he just got the lowest pill ratings yet

First he smashed Trump in the election so bad that Trump became unhinged and attempted a coup and bungled it. Next he outmaneuvered Putin on the world stage which caused the chud Putin bots to have a meltdown and go on defense mode for their Turnip daddy. Now he has outfoxed the GOP and humiliated them politically. Can Sleepy Jo be stopped? The answer is no.
Even in deep red Kansas, the abortion rights vote won overwhelmingly. "Blue Wave" is trending on Twitter right now. It seems the Republicans fucked around and are about to find out...

Even in deep red Kansas, the abortion rights vote won overwhelmingly. "Blue Wave" is trending on Twitter right now. It seems the Republicans fucked around and are about to find out...
Yeah I saw that. Who would of thought Kansas

He's actually playing 4D chess.

All his percieved failings are actually victories, you guys just ain't smart enough to understand.

<TheDonald>

sEeJVydiEsdlRxSIn0TP_2rv4zp3Xvy8LHRXh-WZIrk.png

giphy.gif

Isn't the sun a tabloid? Was this article before or after an Elvis sighting?

Oh, wow! The constitution works.
On second thought, maybe the sex strike did this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back