Economy Biden on Verge of Huge Political Victory, According to CNN

Yeah bud that's totally what I said...
Do you ever get tired of being so emotional and reactionary over everything to do with politics?
Emotionally reactionary? Lol says the guys who was calling people "fucking morons" a couple posts ago.

Don't imagine this part of Biden and the Democrats latest big spending bill will go over well. The Democrats are going to greatly increase the number of IRS tax agents.

Joe Biden set to double the size of the IRS

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/joe_biden_set_to_double_the_size_of_the_irs.html

excerpt:

At a time of soaring inflation, falling earnings, and shriveling 401(k)s, what should Joe Biden and his Senate Democrats come up with for the beleaguered public in their "Inflation Reduction Act" besides this:

Start with the spending explosion for the Internal Revenue Service that Biden demanded from the start. That is $80 billion to deploy 87,000 new IRS agents. Enough to fill every seat in Nationals Park twice. Enough to fill the Roman Colosseum 1.7 times.

That's more new IRS agents than the entire combined personnel of all U.S. aircraft carriers.

The bill also gives taxpayer money to the IRS to buy new cars, and more money for IRS "office rent."

The official IRS watchdog — the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration — reports that the IRS already has more cars than it needs. And that the IRS cannot show that its employees are limiting their use of those cars to official business.

That's from a Daily Caller op-ed written by tax maven Grover Norquist, and the details of it are appalling — an incompetent agency that cannot manage its affairs, has a history of political activity and union cash thrown at Democrats, and now gets more, way more, billions, in a shrinking economy with fewer than 1,000 billionaires for those 87,000 agents to supposedly target as tax cheats.

Anyone believe them when they say they just want billionaires to pay their "fair share"? We all know what they really have in mind: going after small business, the actual engine of economic growth, to ensure that everyone has nothing, and everyone will enjoy it.

Here's the Heritage Foundation's takeaways from such a horrible proposal:...

Don't imagine this part of Biden and the Democrats latest big spending bill will go over well. The Democrats are going to greatly increase the number of IRS tax agents.

Joe Biden set to double the size of the IRS

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/joe_biden_set_to_double_the_size_of_the_irs.html

excerpt:

At a time of soaring inflation, falling earnings, and shriveling 401(k)s, what should Joe Biden and his Senate Democrats come up with for the beleaguered public in their "Inflation Reduction Act" besides this:

Start with the spending explosion for the Internal Revenue Service that Biden demanded from the start. That is $80 billion to deploy 87,000 new IRS agents. Enough to fill every seat in Nationals Park twice. Enough to fill the Roman Colosseum 1.7 times.

That's more new IRS agents than the entire combined personnel of all U.S. aircraft carriers.

The bill also gives taxpayer money to the IRS to buy new cars, and more money for IRS "office rent."

The official IRS watchdog — the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration — reports that the IRS already has more cars than it needs. And that the IRS cannot show that its employees are limiting their use of those cars to official business.

That's from a Daily Caller op-ed written by tax maven Grover Norquist, and the details of it are appalling — an incompetent agency that cannot manage its affairs, has a history of political activity and union cash thrown at Democrats, and now gets more, way more, billions, in a shrinking economy with fewer than 1,000 billionaires for those 87,000 agents to supposedly target as tax cheats.

Anyone believe them when they say they just want billionaires to pay their "fair share"? We all know what they really have in mind: going after small business, the actual engine of economic growth, to ensure that everyone has nothing, and everyone will enjoy it.

Here's the Heritage Foundation's takeaways from such a horrible proposal:...
Stupid fucking son of a bitch.

It always hurts the middle class or "upper middle class" as the wealthy have their own set of CPA's and attorneys battling these idiots.

I can think you're a moron without being emotionally invested. You on the other hand get worked up when told there are only 2 genders.
Nah you were emotionally gotten to. Thats why you replied in the first place and used "fucking moron". You couldn't control yourself. Also its not my fault your obsessed with gender issues. Maybe a psychiatrist can help you I am sure @BIKES! Can refer you to one. ;)

Dude rides the d for the dems so hard. Ignore him or just insult him. He brings absolutely nothing to the discussion and is a troll with serious BDS
Rent free baby

<{1-12}>

First he smashed Trump in the election so bad that Trump became unhinged and attempted a coup and bungled it. Next he outmaneuvered Putin on the world stage which caused the chud Putin bots to have a meltdown and go on defense mode for their Turnip daddy. Now he has outfoxed the GOP and humiliated them politically. Can Sleepy Jo be stopped? The answer is no.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Is this an honest reflection of how some Americans think the world works?

(don't bother replying M3t4, I'm not actually speaking to you - you're not useful as anything other than an example)

First he smashed Trump in the election so bad that Trump became unhinged and attempted a coup and bungled it. Next he outmaneuvered Putin on the world stage which caused the chud Putin bots to have a meltdown and go on defense mode for their Turnip daddy. Now he has outfoxed the GOP and humiliated them politically. Can Sleepy Jo be stopped? The answer is no.

Putin curb stomped Joeee. After the Afghan fiasco Putin be like, "let's do this now."

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Is this an honest reflection of how some Americans think the world works?

(don't bother replying M3t4, I'm not actually speaking to you - you're not useful as anything other than an example)
Are you taking a break from sniffing Chinas balls? Lol at thinking you have anything even remotely useful to say after saying America is not a super power. <Lmaoo>

Putin curb stomped Joeee. After the Afghan fiasco Putin be like, "let's do this now."
Lol Putin can't even lift his arm anymore. Joe 4d chessed him into global exile.

I saw 3 articles in the last week saying the same thing. It's pretty weird. Politico, CNN and I can't remember the last one. Somebody is pushing a message and the media is going along with it.

I saw like 12 articles just this morning about how the Padres improved their offense a lot yesterday. I wonder what the MSM is up to with that narrative. Something sinister, no doubt.

Back