Economy Biden Hits 'Pause' On Oil And Gas Leasing On Public Lands And Waters

This is a great move. I know so many are afraid of change but America wouldn't have gotten to where it is today if it weren't for being bold and taking chances. Quite frankly I'm so tired of the doomsayers and naysayers. Its like we can't believe we are capable of doing good anymore. I was very disappointed by Trump and has lack of infrastructure planning. I remember when he ran for president he complained about streets and airports but to my knowledge did nothing. I have to say so far Biden has been pretty good about making change, hopefully we follow through. If he doesn't I'll be disappointed the same way I was with Trump.

I don’t think people voted for this, so much as they just voted for normalcy in politics again.
Oh yea kept his word and so normal ... record setting executive orders...

STEPHANOPOULOS: So, there's not going to be any delay on the tax increases.

BIDEN: No, well, I've got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That's why -- you know, the one thing that I -- I have this strange notion. We are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, "Well, if you can't get the votes by executive order, you're going to do something." Things you can't do by executive order unless you're a dictator. We're a democracy. We need consensus.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/read-full-transcript-joe-bidens-abc-news-town/story?id=73643517

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...utive-orders-his-first-week-president-1564738

The Economist noted on January 22 that Biden had signed more executive orders in two days than Trump had in two months and was setting a record pace, while NBC News lists 40 executive actions up to January 26.

Of the 40, 32 are listed as executive orders. The others are classed as proclamations or memoranda. However, it's common to refer to these as executive orders and they have a similar effect. Executive orders are listed at the Federal Register, but the site has not been fully updated yet.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yea kept his word and so normal ... record setting executive orders...

STEPHANOPOULOS: So, there's not going to be any delay on the tax increases.

BIDEN: No, well, I've got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That's why -- you know, the one thing that I -- I have this strange notion. We are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, "Well, if you can't get the votes by executive order, you're going to do something." Things you can't do by executive order unless you're a dictator. We're a democracy. We need consensus.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/read-full-transcript-joe-bidens-abc-news-town/story?id=73643517

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...utive-orders-his-first-week-president-1564738

The Economist noted on January 22 that Biden had signed more executive orders in two days than Trump had in two months and was setting a record pace, while NBC News lists 40 executive actions up to January 26.

Of the 40, 32 are listed as executive orders. The others are classed as proclamations or memoranda. However, it's common to refer to these as executive orders and they have a similar effect. Executive orders are listed at the Federal Register, but the site has not been fully updated yet.

[/QUOTE]
Who cares? This has been the new normal for over a decade now

Let them be challenged by the courts if he doesn’t have the right to do that.

Who cares? This has been the new normal for over a decade now

Let them be challenged by the courts if he doesn’t have the right to do that.[/QUOTE]
Well Joe cared as he talked about in that interview ... but you are right who cares that the executive branch over extends itself way way more then it should.

I'm not one for starting a new thread when an old one hits the mark.

This will cost billions in lost jobs and economic growth. It will also cause inflation and further dependence on Russian and other bad actors production of fossil fuel based energy.

Biden keeps his promises.

So he lifts sanctions off Iran to generate them tens of billions, if not more to go to Hamas. Now he does this to make people more reliant on Russia?

Joe Biden definitely wants world war 3

PreSiDeNt GoT NoThInG tO dO wItH PrIcEs

accept if it goes down some then, they take credit.

Back