Biden campaign alleges Trump supporter procession forced their bus off the road in Texas

They should not have damaged that vehicle. It was the wrong thing to do.

and LOL at that website. I’m sure it’s quite bipartisan.

edit, checked out the front page. As expected.

Well this is not a good thing and I don't support it one bit but don't act surprised if you vilify and beat up a certain group of people with false accusations about being racists and homophobes and every other shitty label you can drum up with for 4 years that this isn't where that goes.

Enjoy the civil war that's gonna come regardless of who wins. It's deserved.

https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/1...surround-biden-campaign-bus-ram-staffers-car/
WTF. This is getting crazy. Don't like a candidate thats fine, but don't ram supporters cars or threaten to shoot the bus.
I guess the only way Trump can win is through armed suppression.

looks like that bus and staffers car just cut off the truck

Odd that we have video of parked vehicles, but only a pic of this.
ElpA0ZqXIAAaLBl

- I'm pretty sure that's where the wheel marks on the car come from.
ElpA0ZnXUAAkF7L

Well this is not a good thing and I don't support it one bit but don't act surprised if you vilify and beat up a certain group of people with false accusations about being racists and homophobes and every other shitty label you can drum up with for 4 years that this isn't where that goes.

Lol at your Civil War fantasies. You think the people that donate an ass load of money to our elected officials are going to allow a fucking Civil War to happen. Civil Wars are bad for the economy. What a Rube. Those fat Trump supporters riding around in their motorized scooters would last 5 fucking seconds as soon as the National Guard is sent in.

Totally agree, but that isn't even what happened. The Biden people tried to cut off that truck while changing lanes and drove in on his tires.

And of course that translates to "armed Trump supporters surrounded the bus and tried to run it off the road". SMDH

Lol at your Civil War fantasies. You think the people that donate an ass load of money to our elected officials are going to allow a fucking Civil War to happen. Civil Wars are bad for the economy. What a Rube. Those fat Trump supporters riding around in their motorized scooters would last 5 fucking seconds as soon as the National Guard is sent in.

I think you are going to see more and more of this until it gets to a tipping point. The country is divided. And the media has painted one side a villian for 4 years. This doesn't just "go away" if Biden wins. And lol if you think it will.

Totally agree, but that isn't even what happened. The Biden people tried to cut off that truck while changing lanes and drove in on his tires.

And of course that translates to "armed Trump supporters surrounded the bus and tried to run it off the road". SMDH

I'm sure there is more to the story that both sides are admitting too. It's a bunch of adults acting outrageous and immature.

They have told us that this is just peaceful protesting.

This isn't going to go the way the TS wanted it to. We're gonna need a mod to change the thread title when the video of the incident starts to come out.
We had a Mod slander the President of the Toronto Raptors and when presented with evidence that showed his/her(I don’t want to assume gender) thread title was false he/she would not change it. So that Mod has
set precedent that no thread title needs to be changed.
I understand you don’t want this story to be true. It does not fit your narrative.

We had a Mod slander the President of the Toronto Raptors and when presented with evidence that showed his/her(I don’t want to assume gender) thread title was false he/she would not change it. So that Mod has
set precedent that no thread title needs to be changed.
I understand you don’t want this story to be true. It does not fit your narrative.

I'm looking at the photos.

It appears this is going to be another in a long line of Jussie, NASCAR noose, MAGA hat kid media blunders.

I can't wait.

Back