Biden campaign alleges Trump supporter procession forced their bus off the road in Texas

I think you mean, "Assault Trump supporters with your vehicle and then call them racists".

Which ever makes you feel less like your privilege is being called into question.

Enjoy the civil war that's gonna come regardless of who wins. It's deserved.
Why would anyone be scared of a bunch of fat racist hillbilly Trump supporters who will literally cross the street or call the cops when they see a Black man? <36>

The driver in the white suv completely panicked when they were getting separated from the bus.

Ya guys, don’t call a bunch of racist, homophobs or else they’ll act like racists.

Naw you are a dip shit.

It's more like..."don't villify a group of people without warrant otherwise they are going to unite and lash back because you've boxed them into a corner"

The maga hat was never a racist symbol.

Assaulting someone for wearing a maga hat because you think it's racist symbol is a small example of how we got into this mess.

Why would anyone be scared of a bunch of fat racist hillbilly Trump supporters who will literally cross the street or call the cops when they see a Black man? <36>

Conservatives are the ones who hug the second amendment. By all means...pick the side with the fat purple haired lesbians or the dudes who identify as helicopters.

lol.

I started reading down the multiple twitter threads and there are so many people who still believe that truck smashed into the car when the video clearly shows the opposite. These people are living in an alternate reality. They cannot be reasoned with. You won't believe video evidence.

This is the sort of thing that drove me further right.

I mean READ THE FUCKIN' THREAD TITLE. 1) The bus was not forced off the road. 2) Nobody was waving guns around 3) In fact, it was a Biden vehicle that tried to force a truck off the road.

Here you can see the bus in both lanes and the car attempt to crowd in behind the bus as it moved completely to the right lane. The driver of the truck was not responsible for clearing way to let that car in and it didn't. Instead the car tried to crowd in and got taught a lesson many need to learn in so many ways.
Now take your loss and beat it.

And there goes the end of this thread.

Here you can see the bus in both lanes and the car attempt to crowd in behind the bus as it moved completely to the right lane. The driver of the truck was not responsible for clearing way to let that car in and it didn't. Instead the car tried to crowd in and got taught a lesson many need to learn in so many ways.
Now take your loss and beat it.

I'm a little confused, are we allowed to box people in like that? The dude was riding the bus' ass to "run them out of Texas", so do they have some sort of moral high ground here over the staffers trying not to get separated in what appears to be an incredibly stressful situation?

I'm a little confused, are we allowed to box people in like that? The dude was riding the buses ass to "run them out of Texas", so do they have some sort of moral high ground here over the staffers trying not to get separated in what appears to be an incredibly stressful situation?

Moral high ground?

Some idiot staffer thought it was ok to push into a lane with a vehicle already occupying it.

That's not legal.

I started reading down the multiple twitter threads and there are so many people who still believe that truck smashed into the car when the video clearly shows the opposite. These people are living in an alternate reality. They cannot be reasoned with. You won't believe video evidence.

This is the sort of thing that drove me further right.

I mean READ THE FUCKIN' THREAD TITLE. 1) The bus was not forced off the road. 2) Nobody was waving guns around 3) In fact, it was a Biden vehicle that tried to force a truck off the road.
MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1NmViNGUxMzYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR71,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

don't act surprised if you vilify and beat up a certain group of people with false accusations about being racists and homophobes and every other shitty label you can drum up with for 4 years that this isn't where that goes.
But that’s where those types of people reside. In the Trump culture. America knows that not all Trump voters are not racist homophobes. But we still know that every racist homophobe is voting Trump

Moral high ground?

Some idiot staffer thought it was ok to push into a lane with a vehicle already occupying it.

That's not legal.
Yeah, I get that's the narrative you're going with because your party doesn't give a fuck about responsibility. If you're boxing in vehicles on the highway as an intimidation tactic, don't be surprised some people will panic.

Back