Biden campaign alleges Trump supporter procession forced their bus off the road in Texas

Yes it does, it clearly shows the Truck speed up and close the gap to start tailgating the bus. I never stated the bus didn't change lanes

Are you are referring to this post?
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162446201/
If so, your reading comprehension needs some major work. I never said the bus didn't change lanes, I said it wasn't trying to change lanes when the truck was tailgating it. Major difference there.

Fair enough. The video I am going off of is not very clear so I don't consider it to be very conclusive when it comes to initial contact. Hoping there is a video out there that shows it better.

Ok, he sped up.... the vid shows the bus in both lanes and the white car in the middle lane.

If the bus didn't change lanes; or at least appear to be changing lanes, then the suv wouldn't have changed lanes. And if the suv thought the bus was changing lanes then one would think that the truck would have changed lanes as well.

You can clearly see the truck closing distance with the bus at a much faster rate than the surrounding vehicles while someone in the left lane is trying to change lanes and signaling.

I dont see that CLEARLY.

That bus is a diesel pusher (rear engine) equipped with either a Jake brake or exhaust brake (slows the vehicle with engine compression to save wear on brake components)

It’s possible to slow that bus to a complete stop without touching the brakes, especially in a place like Texas that’s flat as a board.
Don’t tell that to some people here. They will deny such a thing as a Jake Break doesn’t exist.

Back