Biden campaign alleges Trump supporter procession forced their bus off the road in Texas

Reactions: PEB
We had a Mod slander the President of the Toronto Raptors and when presented with evidence that showed his/her(I don’t want to assume gender) thread title was false he/she would not change it. So that Mod has
set precedent that no thread title needs to be changed.
I understand you don’t want this story to be true. It does not fit your narrative.
Here you can see the bus in both lanes and the car attempt to crowd in behind the bus as it moved completely to the right lane. The driver of the truck was not responsible for clearing way to let that car in and it didn't. Instead the car tried to crowd in and got taught a lesson many need to learn in so many ways.
Now take your loss and beat it.

So the dude in the Ford Edge tried to force his way into the lane already occupied for an extended period of time of the F150 (I believe that's the model of the truck)? I'm sure the truck drivers insurance will be grateful for this damning evidence. It's the responsibility of the driver changing lanes to ensure it is safe to do so.

Here you can see the bus in both lanes and the car attempt to crowd in behind the bus as it moved completely to the right lane. The driver of the truck was not responsible for clearing way to let that car in and it didn't. Instead the car tried to crowd in and got taught a lesson many need to learn in so many ways.
Now take your loss and beat it.

<PlusJuan><WellThere>

Armed Trump supporters force Biden bus off the road.
<{cruzshake}>

looks like that bus and staffers car just cut off the truck

Odd that we have video of parked vehicles, but only a pic of this.
ElpA0ZqXIAAaLBl

- I'm pretty sure that's where the wheel marks on the car come from.
ElpA0ZnXUAAkF7L

thats not even a blindspot

Back