Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

Another guy that just can't admit he's ever wrong. I've grown tired of guys like you.

One month of poor job growth means everything's in shambles? For the year, thus far, job growth has been over 500,000 per month and the GDP rate is around 6 percent. Don't you think it would be better to gauge the economy based upon metrics like these rather than one month of subpar job growth?

It's missed widely the last few months. Just stop. You made a claim and you were way off. We are all wrong at times. Takes a man to just say....I was wrong.

Nope, incorrect. It was revised upwards to 366,000 in August (slightly below expectations) but job gains were also revised upwards to about 1,000,000 per month for the two months prior.

LOL @ this pathetic scrambling.

What's so pathetic about this ? One month of poor job growth does not mean that much as compared to the entire year. What's pathetic about rationalizing this?

What's so pathetic about this ? One month of poor job growth does not mean that much as compared to the entire year. What's pathetic about rationalizing this?

I know, I know, up is down, down is up, Biden is doing great, the country loves what he's doing, all is well...

Christ, at least have the decency to ghost the thread.

I know, I know, up is down, down is up, Biden is doing great, the country loves what he's doing, all is well...

Christ, at least have the decency to ghost the thread.

When did I say any of this?

Are you disagreeing with the numbers ?

What numbers were/are inaccurate?

9 months have gone by in the year and thus far average job growth per month is about 500,000 and the GDP rate is averaging about 6 percent. Wage growth, year over year, is 4.5 percent. All of these figures are far more pertinent than one single month. How is this hard to comprehend?

One month of poor job growth means everything's in shambles? For the year, thus far, job growth has been over 500,000 per month and the GDP rate is around 6 percent. Don't you think it would be better to gauge the economy based upon metrics like these rather than one month of subpar job growth?

It's not just 1 month.

Again, you made a prediction and were wrong. Just admit it

It's not just 1 month.

Again, you made a prediction and were wrong. Just admit it

Job growth exceeded estimates for

June and July, missed slightly for August (after it was upwardly revised to 366,000) and then was way off for September.

In my initial post, I said this:

"Anyways, the employment numbers are coming out tomorrow (Friday) and over 500,000 jobs are expected to have been created for the month of September (likely to surpass expectations) and unemployment claims have dropped the past several months in a row, these things hardly point to the economy being in shambles"

What's wrong with what I said? 500,000 jobs or over 500,000 jobs were expected to have been created (for the month of September) according to the consensus of economists asked/polled. This is then what I said. There's nothing incorrect about what I said, I just repeated what the consensus estimate was amongst economists. Obviously, this turned out to be incorrect but that is another matter.

Was this supposed to be an insult? Did it sound coherent when you typed it out.

Stop being a Trump, and just admit you were wrong.

It really was not an insult at all, it is just weird to be called feminine by someone of that age range as an insult.

It really was not an insult at all, it is just weird to be called feminine by someone of that age range as an insult.

Well, it's not my age range to begin with. And it's a fact feminine men can't admit they are wrong. Look at fat orange man.

But hey, you and he seem to have this "I'm never wrong" thing in common

Well, it's not my age range to begin with. And it's a fact feminine men can't admit they are wrong. Look at fat orange man.

But hey, you and he seem to have this "I'm never wrong" thing in common

But what have I been wrong about? I never personally predicted 500,000 jobs (or more) would have been created in the month of September. I merely said that is what the consensus amongst economists was.

But what have I been wrong about? I never personally predicted 500,000 jobs (or more) would have been created in the month of September. I merely said that is what the consensus amongst economists was.

You said it in the context that the Huge August miss was a one off and we should expect a better number in September.

Are you now saying you agree we could be in real trouble? Are you now saying you expected another HUGE miss?

I mean, you were attacking people for bringing up the August miss and now are doing the same this time. Maybe a little humility, and some props to those that predicted this.

You said it in the context that the Huge August miss was a one off and we should expect a better number in September.

Are you now saying you agree we could be in real trouble? Are you now saying you expected another HUGE miss?

I mean, you were attacking people for bringing up the August miss and now are doing the same this time. Maybe a little humility, and some props to those that predicted this.

Again, this is what I originally said:

"Goldman Sachs and (I believe) Citi Group both made the projection. And you're right that people have taken advantage of a lot of the programs, however many of those programs (such as the enhanced unemployment benefits) have been or are in the process of being phased out. Anyways, the employment numbers are coming out tomorrow (Friday) and over 500,000 jobs are expected to have been created for the month of September (likely to surpass expectations) and unemployment claims have dropped the past several months in a row, these things hardly point to the economy being in shambles."

Where, within this text, do I make any personal prediction about the job number? The consensus amongst economists (which, again, turned out to be incorrect) is the figure that I used/cited (which is/was 500,000).

Again, this is what I originally said:

"Goldman Sachs and (I believe) Citi Group both made the projection. And you're right that people have taken advantage of a lot of the programs, however many of those programs (such as the enhanced unemployment benefits) have been or are in the process of being phased out. Anyways, the employment numbers are coming out tomorrow (Friday) and over 500,000 jobs are expected to have been created for the month of September (likely to surpass expectations) and unemployment claims have dropped the past several months in a row, these things hardly point to the economy being in shambles."

Where, within this text, do I make any personal prediction about the job number? The consensus amongst economists (which, again, turned out to be incorrect) is the figure that I used/cited (which is/was 500,000).

This whole post was because people were saying things were not looking good. But it looks like they are wrong..

You've also said numerous times that its just 1 bad month. Incorrect, it's TWO HUGE misses in a row.

This whole post was because people were saying things were not looking good. But it looks like they are wrong..

You've also said numerous times that its just 1 bad month. Incorrect, it's TWO HUGE misses in a row.

Yes, people were saying things were not looking good and think that one bad miss somehow negates GDP growth is 6 percent, average job growth per month is over 500,000 and wages are growing at 4.5 percent. When job growth exceeds expectations, crickets, and then when job growth falls short of expectations it's the end of the world.

Yes, people were saying things were not looking good and think that one bad miss somehow negates GDP growth is 6 percent, average job growth per month is over 500,000 and wages are growing at 4.5 percent. When job growth exceeds expectations, crickets, and then when job growth falls short of expectations it's the end of the world.

So you did post that as evidence they were wrong....except they were not, you were.

This could change, but as of now, you were wrong. It was NOT 1 bad month. It is now 2 bad months in a row. And this is coming as more states opened up and also many are being laid off due to Vax mandates.

And no. When job growth exceeds it means things are going well....when they miss by 50/60%, it means things might not be going well.

Back