Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

Imagine being so shit that Joe Biden could beat you.
trump-yankee-stadium.jpg

True, but I'm pretty sure they've got a panic button(the 25th) if he falls below a certain average, and is tanking the party. Then they can blame all their faults on an incompetent senile old man, who was acting detached and was ignoring and defying his advisors("Just like he did with the Afghanistan withdrawal" they'll say) and attempt a fresh start. If he keeps sinking in the polls, look for the "25th amendment" talk to start making the rounds.

Nah

Bush Sr was very underated. He got jobbed by Ross Perot. (His 1,000 points of light speech was very cringy too).

But Ross Perot is the reason why Third Party candidates have been banished from Televised Presidential Debates. It was a Bi-Partition effort with help from the media to squash 3rd parties on both the Left and Right during the Clinton Presidency.

Yes, Democrats were thrilled Perot derailed Bush Sr, but were completely aware that the same could happen to them... Some say the Green Party was the reason Bush Jr eked out his 2000 victory.

I voted for the little man with big ears. Bush Sr. straight up lied and caved.
Medula+oblongata+but+mama+said_3e1f8b_3613893.jpg

Guess you don't have kids... Not shocked. That would mean finding a partner mutually interested in having sex.

I do... Girls. Two of which of wrestled. One of them during the trans fiasco here... who was juiced up on T and wiped the mat with everyone

Wait until man-girls started grabbing girl's college scholarships because they'd be unable to in a men's sport. It'll happen eventually. Like a man-girl breaking a woman's face would seem unthinkable... until it happened.

Guess these women are part of the Q Parade?

Fucktard...

Out of "likes".... QFT.

Well done, sir.

You guys chose wrong. This man could have been president.

And Bernie himself chose his friends wrong.

Can you imagine Biden or Trump or Obama or Bush sitting down with reporters and discussing their point honestly? Biden kicked reporters out. Trump never knew the truth if it stole his hairpiece. Obama tried to ban media outlets. W is a scumbag.

Goldman Sachs and (I believe) Citi Group both made the projection. And you're right that people have taken advantage of a lot of the programs, however many of those programs (such as the enhanced unemployment benefits) have been or are in the process of being phased out. Anyways, the employment numbers are coming out tomorrow (Friday) and over 500,000 jobs are expected to have been created for the month of September (likely to surpass expectations) and unemployment claims have dropped the past several months in a row, these things hardly point to the economy being in shambles.
L O FUCKING L

https://www.mediaite.com/news/whoa-cnbc-hosts-offer-stunned-live-reaction-to-real-low-jobs-report/

Economy added just 194,000 jobs while unemployment rate dropped to 4.8% as many workers exited from labor force

I take truth from it based on who is doing the reporting.

If I see an article on Yahoo that is negatively reporting on a Democrat, then that's much more believable than if Tucker Carlson is negatively reporting on a Democrat.

Nope all polls are fake.

In other news, the Southern Poverty Law Center has just declared 62% of the country a hate group.

194k jobs in September. Where is your Biden now, you parrot?

What's your point exactly? The projection of 500,000 jobs created for September was (obviously incorrect). What was I parroting exactly? Did you miss when June had 1,000,000 jobs created or when July had 1,000,000 jobs created? Or how last month's jobs created was revised upwards to 366,000? Or how wages increased by 4.6 percent (in line with projections). So far, for the year 2021, job growth has been about 500,000 per month.

Did you miss how the economy grew over 6 percent in the first quarter and then nearly 6.5 percent in the second quarter?

This kind of selection bias is pretty humorous.

The sky is falling, oh my goodness, the job figure for September missed Wall Street analysts' estimations. Did you have this same reaction when, in June and July, job growth was 1,000,000 per month and exceeded expectations? Or do you just pick and choose?

What's your point exactly? The projection of 500,000 jobs created for September was (obviously incorrect). What was I parroting exactly? Did you miss when June had 1,000,000 jobs created or when July had 1,000,000 jobs created? Or how last month's jobs created was revised upwards to 366,000? Or how wages increased by 4.6 percent (in line with projections). So far, for the year 2021, job growth has been about 500,000 per month.

Did you miss how the economy grew over 6 percent in the first quarter and then nearly 6.5 percent in the second quarter?

This kind of selection bias is pretty humorous.

LOL @ this pathetic scrambling.

The sky is falling, oh my goodness, the job figure for September missed Wall Street analysts' estimations. Did you have this same reaction when, in June and July, job growth was 1,000,000 per month and exceeded expectations? Or do you just pick and choose?

It's missed widely the last few months. Just stop. You made a claim and you were way off. We are all wrong at times. Takes a man to just say....I was wrong.

Back