International Biden Administration Considers Attaching Ukraine to Urgent Israel Aid Package

How do you stop China and India from buying oil? also lets remove 10 million barrels a day from the oil market, let's party like its 1973.

You don't stop them. But, you fill the market with speculation and supply and dump the price cutting Russia's balls off.

If we had not sold Global Warming as the biggest threat, we'd be pumping Oil and Gas, refining it in new refineries, and putting it in new ships headed to Europe. It would absolutely crush the Russian economy. If we add more domestic nukes, the demand goes down even more. We could destroy Russia, but we clearly don't want to. This was a money grab using Ukraine / Russia blood to make billions for Establishment cronies.

For China and BIC...
Fuel with discounts. Stuff sold to Russia more expensive etc etc.
Basically to turn Russia into BIC vassal.

Wait, stopping the anti Russia project in Ukraine is taking over the world? Ok then. You certainly don’t think Russia will attack NATO countries?

No, i don't think Russia will go nuclear over losing Ukraine, Putin may be worse than Hamas, but without the balls.

You don't stop them. But, you fill the market with speculation and supply and dump the price cutting Russia's balls off.

You do realize in the USA drilling is done by private companies right? why would they bankrupt themselves by dumping oil.

You do realize in the USA drilling is done by private companies right? why would they bankrupt themselves by dumping oil.

They would drill baby drill in a heartbeat. We only need to dump the price of oil low for a small period and then ease it back up to the $70 mark where we still make $ and it still hurts others.

Through force of arms.

If Slavic Hamas decides to end the world over their incapability to conquer Ukraine, then the world is going to end anyway.

What is the alternative let Russian ISIS take over the world without a fight because "muh nukes".

Or you could negotiate.

We could also abide by our previous commitments.

They would drill baby drill in a heartbeat. We only need to dump the price of oil low for a small period and then ease it back up to the $70 mark where we still make $ and it still hurts others.

No they won't.

Also oil at $70 won't break Russia.

No they won't.

Also oil at $70 won't break Russia.

It will at their current military and domestic spend rates with the war. Out of war they can survive. Are you getting this yet?

It will at their current military and domestic spend rates with the war. Out of war they can survive. Are you getting this yet?

Their current military and domestic spending rests on Ukraine being able to fight them back, it also rests on Saudis not coming to the rescue.

Somehow the president can order oil companies to bankrupt themselves by pumping without stop and also can tell the Saudis to not bankrupt themselves by pumping at the same rate.

How is Hamas a terrorist organization exactly?

Murder, raping, looting, torture, taking of hostages, throwing rockets at civilians etc, etc.

Take your pick.

You just described all of the things that happen in a war. Coincidentally, also all of the things that your military has also done. Do you consider yourself to be living in a "terrorist state"?

You just described all of the things that happen in a war.

Sure, that doesn't makes it ok.

Coincidentally, also all of the things that your military has also done. Do you consider yourself to be living in a "terrorist state"?

I live in a narcostate since im from Mexico.

If you talk about the USA there are only isolated incidents like My Lai, for Russia terror is the norm.

Sure, that doesn't makes it ok.

I live in a narcostate since im from Mexico.

If you talk about the USA there are only isolated incidents like My Lai, for Russia terror is the norm.

Of course it doesn't make it okay. But if that's your definition of a "terrorist state", then almost all of us live in a terrorist state.

If you think the US just has "isolated incidents" then you're just braindead.

Of course it doesn't make it okay. But if that's your definition of a "terrorist state", then almost all of us live in a terrorist state.

If you base "we live" based on what a country has done historically? sure all.

Except we are not talking about history, we are talking about today and even My Lai was considered a crime and people were convicted over it.

Russia on the other hand targets civilians intentionally as part of their terror doctrine.

If you base "we live" based on what a country has done historically? sure all.

Except we are not talking about history, we are talking about today and even My Lai was considered a crime and people were convicted over it.

Russia on the other hand targets civilians intentionally as part of their terror doctrine.

So basically you believe countries from the West can illegally invade, annex countries, murder, rape, pillage steal resources.... but when Russia does it... it's because they're a "terrorist state."

Gotcha.

Can you explain to me why you believe you are part of the "chosen people"? You must think this, otherwise you wouldn't think one set of rules applies to you, and another to others.

Back