Biased commentary?

Rogan selling another trash narrative. I understand trying to make the fight seem interesting, but the dude needs to learn not to be delusional.

Maia had 1 round of good top control with little damage and no sub threat. Other than that, she got fucked up, standing and on the ground. It was not close. I don't know what the fuck Joe is watching really.

Like always with guys like Rogan and DC. The fucking clowns were comparing Chookagians boxing with Floyds too...

Joe was definitely giving Maia points for effort.

THey always do the same when some dominant champ fights.

Still remember Rogan going full retard when he got touched by MJ and Dustin Poirier.

Rogan selling another trash narrative. I understand trying to make the fight seem interesting, but the dude needs to learn not to be delusional.

Maia had 1 round of good top control with little damage and no sub threat. Other than that, she got fucked up, standing and on the ground. It was not close. I don't know what the fuck Joe is watching really.
I think its the fact that she was such an underdog made them think she was doing well, because everyone expected her to get ktfo in 1-2 rounds.

Seriously one of the worst commentaries I've heard from Joe.

A big example of him settling on a narrative and spending the whole fight saying things to back up that narrative instead of commenting on what is actually happening.

I think its the fact that she was such an underdog made them think she was doing well, because everyone expected her to get ktfo in 1-2 rounds.

Yeah, like I was saying, I get that. But he needs to limit himself a bit, because it ends up being completely delusional. Just like when he wanted to say how much Al was "exposing" Khabib's striking and takedowns in the open. Complete nonsense in a fight that ends 50-43 plus a striking differential of about 100, which Khabib was keeping standing due to a lack of urgency and fucking around. Joe did the same with this fight.

Joe also said perry was covered in blood before he even had any cuts

Back