Beyonce Superbowl performance - a tribute to the Black Panthers & BLM

Fuck I'm glad I'm Canadian. Play on playa's.

biggie-true-playa.gif

I don't quite get the issue. Of course if you're comparing the black panther party with the KKK, then I can see it. But then you're also an idiot. She's simply bringing some black culture and history into her performance.

I have yet to meet a more whiny and sensitive group, than the right wing idiots on this forum, which is ironic because when they are not whining about blacks or muslims, they whine about leftist SJW for being too whiny. Even tumblr feminists thinks you are a bit too emotional at this point.

Seems like most of you guys actually want that, since you can't get along with each other, and are constantly complaining about race.

You think Beyonce or the right wing lunatics speak for all Americans?

You think America should be segregated because of what the media peddles to the masses for ratings?

Maybe you just want a reason for races to be segregated and you think you've found one.

You think Beyonce or the right wing lunatics speak for all Americans?

You think America should be segregated because of what the media peddles to the masses for ratings?

Maybe you just want a reason for races to be segregated and you think you've found one.

Yeah, I never said any of those three things.

Yeah, I never said any of those three things.

Muricans simply can't stop focusing on race, while claiming that everyone else is racist. Just segregate yourselves already.

"Muricans simply can't stop focusing on race, while claiming that everyone else is racist."

You're basing your opinion only on what you've seen in the media.

"Just segregate yourselves already."

Yet here you are telling all Americans they should segregate themselves. You have no clue what the vast majority of Americans think, yet you're telling them to segregate the whole country based on what you've seen in the media.

"Muricans simply can't stop focusing on race, while claiming that everyone else is racist."

You're basing your opinion only on what you've seen in the media.

"Just segregate yourselves already."

Yet here you are telling all Americans they should segregate themselves. You have no clue what the vast majority of Americans think, yet you're telling them to segregate the whole country based on what you've seen in the media.

Yeah, I'm commenting on this forum and it's obsession with identity politics. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you. If you actually think I'm suggesting that America segregate itself, and not just being facetious because you guys fight like cats and dogs and can't shut up about race, then again, I don't know what to tell you.

As long as the Jew Overlords own and control the media, these types of despicable displays of racial hatred by non-whites will continue to
appear in very visible ways.
There needs to be a complete overhaul and divesture of ethnic ownership of American media from Hollywood to televsion to the internet.
We are being railroaded by a domestic jewocracy bent on dissemblance and further dominance by their minions.

Jesus Christ

"Yeah, I'm commenting on this forum and it's obsession with identity politics."

You spoke specifically of "Muricans" in your previous post, no mention of the war room.

"Muricans simply can't stop focusing on race, while claiming that everyone else is racist. Just segregate yourselves already."

And you also spoke of Beyonce and "all white cast" in movies, all of which have nothing to do with the war room. So, not sure how exactly I'm meant to know you're referring to the war room when you never directly mentioned it. It sounded like you were talking about "Muricans" on a whole and giving your opinion on how they should be segregated.

Oh, sorry, my bad, you were being "facetious." I guess my e-sarcasm detector wasn't working correctly when reading your post.....

It's not a difficult concept. I said "segregate yourselves already" because it seems that's what "you" want. It's mean-spirited, but it's not literal.

The fact that want to imply that I'm some huge racist that insists that the country should be segregated is pretty laughable. You've caught me with your keen eye for being unable to read between the lines.

So they should feel the same way about the KKK fighting the tyranny of the federal government forcing the people to accept what they do not want to.

I'm sure you will try to say how different this is, but then it may be an issue of optics for you when IDing a hate group.
But I don't oppose the existence of hate groups. I would support the KKK's freedom of speech if the govt tried to ban them. But would theyBelong in nationally aired athletic event?

And no, its not the same as black panthers. I shouldn't have to explain why.

I love the outrage coming from the anti-political correctness crowd.

Or there's the difference that the Black Panthers are an extremist hate group that times say extremist shit like they are going to target cops.
The far right hold up Waco and Ruby ridge as examples of patriots resisting tyrannical authority.

Do you think violent resistance to govt is never warranted? What should Jews have done when they were rounded up to the ghettoes?

If whites were treated like the blacks in Oakland were, would you tell them to shut up and accept it?

But I don't oppose the existence of hate groups. I would support the KKK's freedom of speech if the govt tried to ban them. But would theyBelong in nationally aired athletic event?

And no, its not the same as black panthers. I shouldn't have to explain why.

Maybe you should have to explain or maybe know more about history and now.

The new black panther party.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/new-black-panther-party.

The original.

Not saying they never did any good but you don't know shit about history if you don't see the other things they did.

January 14, 1969: The Los Angeles chapter gets into a shootout with members of the competing US Organization, and two Panthers are killed.

April 1969: Twenty-one members of the New York chapter are indicted and jailed for a bombing conspiracy.

May 1969: Two more southern California Panthers are killed in violent disputes with US Organization members.

May 1969: Members of the New Haven chapter torture and murder Alex Rackley, who they suspected of being an informant.

Spring 1970: The Oakland BPP engages in another ambush of police officers with guns and fragmentation bombs. Two officers are wounded.

August 1974: Newton murders Kathleen Smith, a teenage prostitute. He flees to Cuba. Elaine Brown takes over the leadership in his absence.

December 1974: accountant Betty van Patter is murdered, after threatening to disclose irregularities in the Party's finances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party

The far right hold up Waco and Ruby ridge as examples of patriots resisting tyrannical authority.

Do you think violent resistance to govt is never warranted? What should Jews have done when they were rounded up to the ghettoes?

If whites were treated like the blacks in Oakland were, would you tell them to shut up and accept it?

Waco was just a fuck up in how they went about arresting a criminal.

Ruby ridge was a fuck up when they just didn't like someone for their beliefs and tried to set them up. Even the judge said he had never see such a case of entrapment and misuse.

First, I have nothing against fighting back if your people are being systematically exterminated (like the Jews in WW2). But there is a HUGE difference between what happened with the Holocaust in Europe, and the Civil Rights movement in the U.S.

But like I said, if your rights are being taken away from you, then yes fight back. That still doesn't excuse having a hate group being celebrated on live tv.

Edit: I'd also like to add that it's been decades sine the BP had a legit cause. Maybe if this current Super Bowl took place in the 60's, having dancers in BP outfits would be cool, but it's irrelevant now. They are just around to stir up hate.

Last edited:
Had no idea the Black Panthers were so damned skanky. Cool, gotta get me some of that cheap pussy.

Back