Beyonce Superbowl performance - a tribute to the Black Panthers & BLM

What a shitty thread. The whole idea in general is fucking ridiculous. It's already been proved in another thread what the half time show is really about... the illuminati

When will right wing nationalist white supremacist racists realize they're racist and that black people can't be racists?

This isn't racism, it is giving a nod to a Black militant group that sprang up because of White oppression. Is wrong for a people wronged to fight bac? because you know that's waht countless people the world over do.

The black panthers are unnecessary in 2016. They will fuel racism because they are being manipulated by the media.

Ofcourse it would be different if a White singer plugged the KKK, the difference is a lil something called history and who is in power.
Which is also why it ok for Native Americans to have their own soverign ethnic enclaves but it is not ok for Whites , though privately Whites can have their White only towns eg: Elohim city.

History does not justify racism in 2016. Oh look white people let their guard down, now is the time! Rise my brothas and sistas!

If it isn't about religion, it's about race. Nice line of thought.

It's about both

They should expand it a bit. Make the show about second amendment or tax policies, Obamacare, etc.

One thing's for certain - a show should never be about show itself.

blackpanthers_got_owned.jpg

smiley-laughing004.gif

Is it wrong that I can respond to this by saying that much like Newton couldn't win equality for blacks, Cam Newton couldn't win the Super Bowl?

It was disgusting. Any sane person can see that. Though it's comical how PC SJWs are totally cool with it.

Could you imagine the uproar if this had been a white singer doing something in relation to white power? All the SJW morons would lose their shit. It'd be called racist, and they'd take issue with all the dancers being white. But when a black does it..... nothing to see here.

So once again this is further proof that:

All Black + Black Power = Perfectly fine

All White + White Power = Racist!
Not even that. If it was simply an all-white group up there, in the absence of any political agenda, there would've been a media shitstorm with allegations of the NFL being racist(see the Oscars). Let alone if the group of whites were up there actively promoting a white-specific agenda.

It's a free country and the stupid bitch and husband have a right to do what they want. The people that put on the supper bowl let them do it.

However as the has been pointed out free speech is about the government not the backlash from the public.

People know who to hold responsible for this if they don't like it. Turn off the
TV when this shit happens.

People talk but don't do shit. What do you think would have happened if a majority of the people watching would have changed the channel during the half time. Do you think they would have gotten the message, I think so.

inappropriate? whats more American than an armed militia voicing opposition to tyranny?

If conservatives really cared about the second amendment and what it represents, they should have hailed the Black Panthers as heroes. But yea...theres an issue of umm optics.

Or there's the difference that the Black Panthers are an extremist hate group that times say extremist shit like they are going to target cops.

inappropriate? whats more American than an armed militia voicing opposition to tyranny?

If conservatives really cared about the second amendment and what it represents, they should have hailed the Black Panthers as heroes. But yea...theres an issue of umm optics.

So they should feel the same way about the KKK fighting the tyranny of the federal government forcing the people to accept what they do not want to.

I'm sure you will try to say how different this is, but then it may be an issue of optics for you when IDing a hate group.

I cannot believe how much attention the worst 20 minutes in television manages to keep generating.

Which is the real reason she did this. Controversy sells and she knows it the entire thing was designed to grab headlines and make money who cares if it divides people and promotes violence along the way.

ITT: People still dont know the difference between the Black Panther Party for Self Defense and the New Black Panther Party.

The same people who have an issue with this are probably the same people who think confederate statues shouldn't be taken down.

The same people who have an issue with this are probably the same people who think confederate statues shouldn't be taken down.

I don't have an issue with this. I couldn't care less if some celebrity wants to use an all black cast and black power theme at the SB. I also don't have a problem with another celebrity using an all white cast in a movie, or a year without black nominees at the Oscars.

Muricans simply can't stop focusing on race, while claiming that everyone else is racist. Just segregate yourselves already.

Back