Beyonce Superbowl performance - a tribute to the Black Panthers & BLM

Some people have a hard time seeing a successful black person it seems.

90% of the football field that hundreds of millions of people were watching and cheering for was filled with successful black people...

Swing and a miss.

blackpanthers_got_owned.jpg

smiley-laughing004.gif

It was disgusting. Any sane person can see that. Though it's comical how PC SJWs are totally cool with it.

Could you imagine the uproar if this had been a white singer doing something in relation to white power? All the SJW morons would lose their shit. It'd be called racist, and they'd take issue with all the dancers being white. But when a black does it..... nothing to see here.

So once again this is further proof that:

All Black + Black Power = Perfectly fine

All White + White Power = Racist!

North Korean satellite flew over the stadium 20 minutes after the game ended. One day you'll be thankful those "stupid expensive bombing machines" are in between you and the DPRK's nuclear warheaded missiles.

Or maybe you won't. Maybe you're a hipster commie sympathizer.

Reported.

And how does de-arming them and taking $40 grand from military training funds so they afford to buzz a stadium for 2 seconds instead of being armed and ready to respond and using that dough to provide gear soliders in combat are actually begging for stop this warhead?

Stay scared though. Whenever the pentagon asks for even more of your money so they do stupid pointless shit during what should a totally unpolitical event with no mention of war, just hand over your whole purse or else Kim might get you.

I guarantee this would not be the tenor of your response if a white singer used the Super Bowl as a platform to plug the KKK or even the Tea Party. Typical liberal. Histrionic whining when their liberal sensitivities are triggered, but when a minority does something gross, there's nothing to see here folks, move along.
Ofcourse it would be different if a White singer plugged the KKK, the difference is a lil something called history and who is in power.
Which is also why it ok for Native Americans to have their own soverign ethnic enclaves but it is not ok for Whites , though privately Whites can have their White only towns eg: Elohim city.

And how does de-arming them and taking $40 grand from military training funds so they afford to buzz a stadium for 2 seconds instead of being armed and ready to respond and using that dough to provide gear soliders in combat are actually begging for stop this warhead?

Stay scared though. Whenever the pentagon asks for even more of your money so they do stupid pointless shit during what should a totally unpolitical event with no mention of war, just hand over your whole purse or else Kim might get you.

I can't wait until Lil Kim and his cadres get brutally murdered by US bombs. Well deserved.

Then in a few generations perhaps the denizens of the North can experience freedom and prosperity like their Southern brothers. Worth my tax dollars.

Ofcourse it would be different if a White singer plugged the KKK, the difference is a lil something called history and who is in power.
Which is also why it ok for Native Americans to have their own soverign ethnic enclaves but it is not ok for Whites , though privately Whites can have their White only towns eg: Elohim city.

Racism is racism. I don't tolerate excuses for it. Especially not when that racism is coming from millionaires that are nearly worshiped by the society that supposedly hates them for their color.

So are they all going to New Hampshire next to scare voters, or is that old news?

It was disgusting. Any sane person can see that. Though it's comical how PC SJWs are totally cool with it.

Could you imagine the uproar if this had been a white singer doing something in relation to white power? All the SJW morons would lose their shit. It'd be called racist, and they'd take issue with all the dancers being white. But when a black does it..... nothing to see here.

So once again this is further proof that:

All Black + Black Power = Perfectly fine

All White + White Power = Racist!

Nope. No difference. You are an idiot. History, look it up.

I think I preferred the thread about Beyonce being a demoniac...

As long as the Jew Overlords own and control the media, these types of despicable displays of racial hatred by non-whites will continue to
appear in very visible ways.
There needs to be a complete overhaul and divesture of ethnic ownership of American media from Hollywood to televsion to the internet.
We are being railroaded by a domestic jewocracy bent on dissemblance and further dominance by their minions.

how some of the "youths" saw that game:

Carolina Panthers...aka black panthers

headed by cam Newton..aka Huey Newton

going against the Snow white mountains of Denver and the "Sheriff" Peyton Manning.

with beyonce as the half dressed hypocritical feminist cheerleader

ahh it was all setting up so well for them

You have politicked yourself retarded

What a god damn stupid broad. If she took not one more breath, I would literally not lose a second of sleep over it.

and black america upset that Denver won, even though they did it through Von Miller having one of the best defensive performances in SB history, helped by an all black defense. This narrative is retarded, on both sides.
I am black and I am not upset over a football game. What is this black america you speak of?

I cannot believe how much attention the worst 20 minutes in television manages to keep generating.

Racism is racism. I don't tolerate excuses for it. Especially not when that racism is coming from millionaires that are nearly worshiped by the society that supposedly hates them for their color.
This isn't racism, it is giving a nod to a Black militant group that sprang up because of White oppression. Is wrong for a people wronged to fight bac? because you know that's waht countless people the world over do.

and black america upset that Denver won, even though they did it through Von Miller having one of the best defensive performances in SB history, helped by an all black defense. This narrative is retarded, on both sides.
Hey, don't forget our token white guy, Derek Wolfe.

Back