Beyonce Superbowl performance - a tribute to the Black Panthers & BLM

i hail them as hereos every time the original black panther foundation sends cease and desist letters to these new incarnations who commandeer their image and history to push hate messages. the nbpp which is listed on the southern poverty law center group as a hate group, yes.

which is the type that beyonce is attempting to portray imo
i doubt she recognizes the distinction, and is just using their name and image because black issues are the current cause celebre. People are reading too much into this whole thing. It was done to be visually striking and memorable.

i doubt she recognizes the distinction, and is just using their name and image because black issues are the current cause celebre. People are reading too much into this whole thing. It was done to be visually striking and memorable.

Real Gs move in silence like lasagna. You can google Jigga and the Queen's donations.

You're not well versed, yet you still feel the need to call them a "violent hate group"? Interesting programming.

It's the 50th Anniversary of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, and it's Black History Month. That's a great reason to do it.

Go ahead, get to reading.
I don't have to be well-versed on everything I comment on; it's an Internet forum, although that was poor choice of phrasing(edited it). And there is a difference between in theory/on paper and in practice. The point was making ethnic pride the focal point of your presentation at an event that's designed to bring people(of all backgrounds) together seems like it's missing the poin a bit. But whatever.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of Coldplay but I liked Brunos dance moves.

Not really sure how Rupaul got up there but didn't enjoy the performance.

A bunch of racists. I see no whites, Asians, Latinos, transgendered M-to-F, transgendered F-to-M, free spirits, or changelings in her backup dancers. Just cis black women.

im not stupid enough to associate most blacks with this narrative. just saying i heard it, and a week and ahalf we were inundated with how much we dont like Newton because of "something different."
I don't like Newton because of his attitude and his inability to take it as well as he dishes it out.
And he seemed like a real pussy not jumping on that loose ball.

12705697_965868920172144_7176323685815734424_n.jpg

Black singer lady has opinions about stuff, reactionaries outraged

Film at 11

After the last 2 absolutely crazy threads on the Super Bowl racists and illuminati, did any of you actually see two teams playing football (without secret coding and messages)? Maybe its the TVs, what brand are you watching on? There is a chance its the TV manufacturers behind this, or maybe the TV transmission companies, because you know they are ALL after you.

Last edited:
Context is the difference. Politicizing the SB seems a bit odd to me.

The NFL politicized itself for money and you found it odd? Is this your first game?

The DoD doesn't even know how much they've blown promoting "patriotic events" at sports events but reports say 53 million or more.

I wonder if that's counting the tax dollars it costs to fly stupid expensive bombing machines over sporting events just for applause.

Black singer lady has opinions about stuff, reactionaries outraged

Film at 11

I guarantee this would not be the tenor of your response if a white singer used the Super Bowl as a platform to plug the KKK or even the Tea Party. Typical liberal. Histrionic whining when their liberal sensitivities are triggered, but when a minority does something gross, there's nothing to see here folks, move along.

And? What exactly is your problem. They seek uppity or something to you?

The NFL politicized itself for money and you found it odd? Is this your first game?

The DoD doesn't even know how much they've blown promoting "patriotic events" at sports events but reports say 53 million or more.

I wonder if that's counting the tax dollars it costs to fly stupid expensive bombing machines over sporting events just for applause.

North Korean satellite flew over the stadium 20 minutes after the game ended. One day you'll be thankful those "stupid expensive bombing machines" are in between you and the DPRK's nuclear warheaded missiles.

Or maybe you won't. Maybe you're a hipster commie sympathizer.

Reported.

Burn this thread

Wasn't Jay Z a drug dealer? They've done ok in this racist country where people like them are routinely killed for no reason. I'm sure they have removed themselves from the inner city as much as any white CEO has.

30FCD50900000578-3436610-image-m-170_1454912856274.jpg

Several of the backing dancers posted this image online following their performance demanding 'justice 4 Mario Woods' a black man shot dead by police in San Francisco in December last year

I'd like to see the adams apple area on the one in the middle.

Is it really too much to believe it was just your average shitty Superbowl Halftime show?

I guarantee this would not be your response if a white singer used the Super Bowl as a platform to plug the KKK or even the Tea Party. Typical liberal and their double standards.

I'll never understand how right wingers don't support Malcom X. The man was an incredible inspiration.

Back