• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beware the Jabberwocky!

campagne-cigarette_1584553c.jpg

Freeman that pic is so disturbing... I think I need a smoke.

Thursday Feb.25

Push Jerk
45x10
135x3
165x3
185x3
205x11 w/ belt

Front Squat
135x3
185x3
225x3
265x3 x3 w/ belt

Chins
5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5=50

Decline Sit ups
15/15/15

Not deadhang chins, but a lot of them. Two slices of Costco pizza preWO as per my nutritional guru enright

Sunday Feb.28

Deadlift
135x5
225x5
315x5
365x5
405x3
450x5 w/ belt

Ring Dips
5x3

I'm tired and didn't want to lift, but I did...sorta.

It's less fall than Zero's lifting.

I think he went the way of teh Misses, but with no conditioning work.

Zero's good buddy is back from Japan, so he's been exercising his liver to epic proportions from the past week. When he came over to lift last, he might as well have wore bunny slippers and his pajamas, as he was nearly sleep-walking. Hopefully he'll start his comeback again this week.

Zero will start his comeback after the Arnolds.

When you see him you need give him a pep talk, physically threaten him, or hypnotize him once his drunk to no longer recognize his severe case of Sandy Vaginis.

When you see him you need give him a pep talk, physically threaten him, or hypnotize him once his drunk to no longer recognize his severe case of Sandy Vaginis.

He seems to think that I'm to old and uncool to write a reminder on his face with sharpies.

Monday March. 1

90 min hike at South Mountain
Nice and easy

I go for a 75 minute hike/walk on Sunday and you just happen to go for 90 minutes today?

/glare

I go for a 75 minute hike/walk on Sunday and you just happen to go for 90 minutes today?

/glare

Oops. Did I do that?

Enright will walk for two hours tomorrow!
No way a guy named Blocky is walking any further than a block.

It's okay. You need to get more walking than I do to counteract all of those dirty cigarettes you smoke.

Enright is going to need a wheelchair to get through the Arnold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back