Betty Shelby, murderer of unarmed Terence Crutcher, to teach class about surviving deadly arrests

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And in the very same city where she shot him like a rabid dog. You can't make this shit up.

TULSA, Okla. – Community members will gather at Civic Center Plaza at noon on Monday, August 27 for a press conference to voice opposition to the Tulsa County Sherriff’s Office training session entitled “Surviving a Critical Incident”, lead by Officer Betty Shelby.

In September of 2016, Officer Better Shelby shot and killed Terence Crutcher, during a routine traffic stop. Mr. Crutcher was unarmed and had his hands raised in the air when she discharged her weapon. Shelby was charged and tried for manslaughter before being acquitted in May of 2017. A jury of her peers stated that she should never be a patrol officer again. Community members have expressed deep concern over the decision to hire Officer Shelby to train other Tulsa law enforcement officers in how to manage a similar incident. They believe the decision is indicative of a deep disconnect with the community and are calling on the Tulsa County Sherriff’s Office to remove Officer Shelby from the program.

Honestly, I don't know how the class could last more then ten minutes. How do you survive a "critical incident"? Well, the same way you survive a harmless traffic stop, of course: you kill the citizen.

https://theblackwallsttimes.com/201...ion-to-course-taught-by-officer-betty-shelby/

If I was her I'd be like "well maybe that's not a good idea".

#drugofpeace

Geeze. She was acquitted, but as we've unfortunately seen it already takes a tremendous fuck up to get a cop even charged and tried in a questionable shoot

So sure, jury felt she shouldn't be sent to prison for it. But they strongly and accurately feel she should never do anything resembling her past job.

Fucking stupid for any pd to hire her, much less have her teaching classes. Police uninion make it impossible to actually fire her so they had to give her a desk job and this is one of the things that came with it was teaching classes?

Honestly, I don't know how the class could last more then ten minutes. How do you survive a "critical incident"? Well, the same way you survive a harmless traffic stop, of course: you kill the citizen.

Shoot first, ask questions later. Class dismissed.

Same city that burned down the black district out of jealousy. Tulsa sucks.

Legally speaking, is it still murderer if the person is acquitted?

I dont believe I've ever heard of this incident. Is it really as cut and dry as it seems?

But racism isn't a problem anymore I heard.

Hopefully she is giving one of those cautionary tale, "don't be like me" presentations to these cadets. That's the only way in which this would make any sense whatsofuckingever.

WTF is "Black Wall Street"?
Anyway, he had PCP in his bloodstream was acting erratically and not obeying commands.

On September 16, 2016, Crutcher's SUV was found stalled in the middle of the street. A witness called 911 and said a man was running away from the vehicle, warning it was going to blow up.
Shelby testified she arrived on the scene and approached the vehicle and cleared it, not seeing anyone inside.
As she turned back to her patrol car, she saw Crutcher walking toward her, she testified. He alternated between putting his hands in his pockets and putting them in the air, Shelby said.
Crutcher did not comply with her commands to "show me your hands," she testified. She also said he was sweating heavily and smelled of PCP chemicals.
Crutcher ignored orders from Shelby and another officer on the scene, Tyler Turnbough, according to Shelby's testimony. She testified that Crutcher put his hands on the SUV and moved to reach into the vehicle.
Her police training taught her that "if a suspect reaches their hands inside of a car, don't let them pull them out," she testified.
"We're not trained to see what comes out of a car," Shelby said. "We're trained to stop a threat, and by all indications, he was a threat."
At that point, Shelby fired her weapon and Turnbough fired his Taser, she testified.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/tulsa-police-shooting-trial/index.html

I even used CNN, lol.

They had video, so it must not have been convincing to the jury.

Also, the "churchgoing choirboy" was blazing on PCP.
https://www.fox23.com/news/toxicolo...-had-pcp-in-system-at-time-of-death/456111947

So, not so cut and dried.

WTF is "Black Wall Street"?
Anyway, he had PCP in his bloodstream was acting erratically and not obeying commands.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/tulsa-police-shooting-trial/index.html

I even used CNN, lol.

They had video, so it must not have been convincing to the jury.

Also, the "churchgoing choirboy" was blazing on PCP.
https://www.fox23.com/news/toxicolo...-had-pcp-in-system-at-time-of-death/456111947

So, not so cut and dried.
Doing PCP and acting weird means the police can shoot you even if your hands are up and you’re unarmed, huh?

What law is that authorized under? I forget.

Doing PCP and acting weird means the police can shoot you even if your hands are up and you’re unarmed, huh?

What law is that authorized under? I forget.
According to the report, he kept putting his hands in his pockets and was leaning into the vehicle.

Did drugs, deserved to die

#conservatives #smallgovernment #muhtyranny

Last edited:
So pathetic they let this terrorist who gunned down a unarmed person and tried to cover it up teach other pigs.
The window was never down always up, anyone who watched the video could see it plain as day and after he was shot and killed you could see the blood on the window of the car running down to the door... Blood doesnt float in the air... He was never a threat.
Literally killed a person for nothing... Terrorism.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-20-at-9.21.17-AM-1024x512.png

Did drugs, deserved to die

#conaervatives #smallgovernment #muhtyranny
Are you illiterate?
The report said he was behaving erratically and would not keep his hands out of his pockets. He also was leaning into his vehicle.

According to the report, he kept putting his hands in his pockets and was leaning into the vehicle.
So the law says that if you at some point put your hands into your pockets and then take them back out and put them over your head, clearly unarmed, it’s a “no backsies” rule and the cop gets to shoot you anyway?

That makes more sense, the law is very clear on backsies.

Back