Betty Shelby, murderer of unarmed Terence Crutcher, to teach class about surviving deadly arrests

lol, yeah right. It only happened within a minute of my post. If that.

Still waiting for you to produce that quote of you calling me a commie pig and the infraction message, buddy.

I'm sure @Scrody and @leto1776 would be taken aback at being lied to for victimhood points.

Still waiting for you to produce that quote of you calling me a commie pig and the infraction message, buddy.

I'm sure @Scrody and @leto1776 would be taken aback at being lied to for victimhood points.

I only liked his post because it's recently been revealed that @HomerThompson is a report button mashing snitch bitch. I don't know what you two are going on about.

Geeze. She was acquitted, but as we've unfortunately seen it already takes a tremendous fuck up to get a cop even charged and tried in a questionable shoot

So sure, jury felt she shouldn't be sent to prison for it. But they strongly and accurately feel she should never do anything resembling her past job.

Fucking stupid for any pd to hire her, much less have her teaching classes. Police uninion make it impossible to actually fire her so they had to give her a desk job and this is one of the things that came with it was teaching classes?
{<redford}

Nope, sure don't. But I made the educated guess, based upon his AV, that he wouldn't recoil at the term.

But if he asks me to explain why he's a pig, I won't say that I have well-documented evidence of him being born by a hog, and then spend the next week posting over the course of 40 pages saying I don't have to provide the evidence because he's pretentious for asking me for it.
Heh. A past poster who I very much liked didn’t have the highest opinion of cops in general, and he made me this AV. My previous AV was a pic of my dog who can now be seen on the back seat of this one. It’s actually a good likeness (of my dog, not me haha).
Say Bruh...

Ol boy dont strike me as a pig.
He is pro-accountability... That makes him a Police Officer, not a pig.

There is a huge difference.

If my black ass can acknowledge that then you should be able to as well.
Thanks for saying so. I’ve seen you be critical of police as well. I don’t mind criticism of some of the practices of policing, and certainly not of cops who legitimately fuck up or break the law, but all I ever ask for people to judge me on is who I am and what I’ve done rather than stereotypes. Which I think is all most of us really want at the most basic level.

Still wondering why you are stinking up my country.
Why don't you losers ever hightail it to hungrier pastures, say Venezuela? Yeah, everybody knows why.
Imaging being so stupid that you still believe in a time and time again proven failure of an ideology. Of, course, you don't have to imagine.
That's not even going into the absolute moral bankruptcy of following an ideology that requires enforcement by gunpoint.

And, again, your thread is blatantly dishonest. You made it out that he was simply "unarmed", while there were a bit more mitigating circumstances involved than that. There should be a rule against starting threads that are not truthful.
Looks like your little circle jerk fell apart. Too bad, maybe you'll have better luck next time, but I doubt it.

I only liked his post because it's recently been revealed that @HomerThompson is a report button mashing snitch bitch. I don't know what you two are going on about.

I can't speak to Homer's tendencies, but I believe my historical total of reported posts is 3: all for racial slurs and all publicly announced in quoting the post. I myself have been reported 35 times and I believe Rational Poster is over triple digits, so I would ask why it's you guys who are so prone to tattling.

Still wondering why you are stinking up my country.
Why don't you losers ever hightail it to hungrier pastures, say Venezuela? Yeah, everybody knows why.
Imaging being so stupid that you still believe in a time and time again proven failure of an ideology. Of, course, you don't have to imagine.
That's not even going into the absolute moral bankruptcy of following an ideology that requires enforcement by gunpoint.

And, again, your thread is blatantly dishonest. You made it out that he was simply "unarmed", while there were a bit more mitigating circumstances involved than that. There should be a rule against starting threads that are not truthful.
Looks like your little circle jerk fell apart. Too bad, maybe you'll have better luck next time, but I doubt it.

Soo....yeah, you're admitting you lied and can't produce the easily-verifiable evidence?

He was "simply unarmed." Being high, having hands in his pockets, or leaning toward a closed door with the window up does not change that. Strange behavior doesn't constitute a deadly weapon: it's just scary to pussies like you.

The class is nothing but a racist circle jerk that douchebags defending her in this thread would love to attend.

I can't speak to Homer's tendencies, but I believe my historical total of reported posts is 3: all for racial slurs and all publicly announced in quoting the post. I myself have been reported 35 times and I believe Rational Poster is over triple digits, so I would ask why it's you guys who are so prone to tattling.

j2CBr.gif

Look @Trotsky being so gotten to that you made me your sig. Is this you being "over it" again?

You could not pay me to go to a class put on by her. If my department tried to send us, I would lodge a complaint with our association because in my mind taking a class by someone with a hugely controversial OIS is just asking for civil liability for me personally.

I thought this was a bad shoot from the start. There was a statement made that prior to them contacting him they had checked/cleared the car. If that is the case, how can you say he's reaching through for a weapon. Much less the window was not fully down, only like 1/4.
Dont know about you guys but I can't reach in and grab a weapon in a minivan with a window down only a quarter.

Even after she was cleared, I absolutely would not want to work with her as a partner.

What gets me is, people on the right will cry about how mentally ill people should be locked up, because murder is murder, yet will give police a hard pass when they kill unarmed people.
It truly is a joke, murder is murder unless you are a cop.

Back