Betty Shelby, murderer of unarmed Terence Crutcher, to teach class about surviving deadly arrests

lol, yeah right. It only happened within a minute of my post. If that.

Cite to the post then. Easy enough.

And then post the infraction message. Having been infracted myself, I happen to know that they include a link to the post for which you are being infracted.

Verifying your claim should be very, very easy - that is, unless you are outright lying because you're a shit posting moron.

Never should have been a cop to begin with. That was a shooting born out of ineptitude and cowardice.

And then post the infraction message. Having been infracted myself, I happen to know that they include a link to the post for which you are being infracted.

Verifying your claim should be very, very easy - that is, unless you are outright lying because you're a shit posting moron.

Oh no, you called me a name!!!
You upset, Shitsky? Your thread is as dead as it's subject, too bad your circle jerk fell apart with the introduction of actual evidence, ie, the fact that the poor black choirboy was high as a fucking kite, disobeying orders and couldn't keep from leaning in and out of his vehicle and his hands out of his pockets,. You, like all the rest of the black grievance mongers are a joke.

WTF is "Black Wall Street"?
Anyway, he had PCP in his bloodstream was acting erratically and not obeying commands.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/tulsa-police-shooting-trial/index.html

I even used CNN, lol.

They had video, so it must not have been convincing to the jury.

Also, the "churchgoing choirboy" was blazing on PCP.
https://www.fox23.com/news/toxicolo...-had-pcp-in-system-at-time-of-death/456111947

So, not so cut and dried.

Smelled of PCP chemicals?

Really?

<WellThere>

Nope, sure don't. But I made the educated guess, based upon his AV, that he wouldn't recoil at the term.

But if he asks me to explain why he's a pig, I won't say that I have well-documented evidence of him being born by a hog, and then spend the next week posting over the course of 40 pages saying I don't have to provide the evidence because he's pretentious for asking me for it.

Remember that time you tried to say you didn't care about getting clowned in that thread? I remember. Two different threads in one day, Trotsky, I've taken up full residence inside that tiny mind of yours. I'm going to start selling plots.

Oh no, you called me a name!!!
You upset, Shitsky? Your thread is as dead as it's subject, too bad your circle jerk fell apart with the introduction of actual evidence, ie, the fact that the poor black choirboy was high as a fucking kite, disobeying orders and couldn't keep from leaning in and out of his vehicle and his hands out of his pockets,. You, like all the rest of the black grievance mongers are a joke.

So you won't cite to the post? And you won't post the message that goes along with the infraction?

So, yeah, you were lying. You said you were infracted for calling me a commie pig, and I correctly called you out for lying because you're too stupid to make actual posts that are factual, let alone insightful.

Congrats, @lfd0311, these are the brainiacs you attract.

Remember that time you tried to say you didn't care about getting clowned in that thread? I remember. Two different threads in one day, Trotsky, I've taken up full residence inside that tiny mind of yours. I'm going to start selling plots.

LOL, you can keep saying that. I'm going to keep referencing that every time you come around and talk to me.

You made a claim and then cried like a little bitch and rage-posted for 30 pages when you were asked for a source and couldn't provide one. I have brought it up again and again and, eventually, I leave the thread because you refuse to not have the last word, even when you're caught dead-to-rights.

This is your legacy, you dim-witted loser. Get used to it.

Dudes just a troll block him. He is just shit posting to fit his narrative. Like the dude leaning in his car... Unless he has the power to phaze through glass, his window was up, his blood confirms it as it trails down the window to the door to the floor... Plain as day.... dead with his hands still raised.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-20-at-9.21.17-AM-1024x512.png

Dudes just a troll block him. He is just shit posting to fit his narrative. Like the dude leaning in his car... Unless he has the power to phaze through glass, his window was up, his blood confirms it as it trails down the window to the door to the floor... Plain as day.... dead with his hands still raised.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-20-at-9.21.17-AM-1024x512.png
How is supplying data ts neglected to include being a troll?
Fact: the dude was on PCP, was behaving erratically and was putting his hands in his pockets. He also kept poking into his vehicle.
Fact: the jury deemed the LEO did nothing wrong.
You and the rest of the race grievance mongers just cant handle that it's your narrative that is full of holes.

It's funny because, when I called the dude a commie pig, I got carded, and I have a strong suspicion as to who the rat was.
I find it’s best to generally ignore people who are intellectually, ethically, and morally bankrupt, like admitted Marxists.

I always forget that you're a pig. For what it's worth and regardless of disagreement, it's nice knowing that there are intelligent and thoughtful persons such as yourself in the profession.

Anyways, I have no semantic qualms about calling her a murderer. You can be a murderer without premeditation. I don't think there is a reasonable-person basis for the justification of self-defense.

As far as the bandwidth of police training, I don't buy your argument. Even in the Greater St. Louis area, very few of the police officers are (for instance) specifically equipped to deal with the mentally ill. In most outside municipalities and counties, like in Madison County, IL, only one or at most two officers are trained in such resolution. Accordingly, we get quite a few mentally ill persons killed by the police here. Given the unacceptability of that and the necessity for such training, and given that (I'm sure) these classes were used to fulfill continued education/professional education requirements, I'm still not sympathetic to the choice. If cops want to learn how to cover their ass after they become famous for killing an unarmed person, they should do it off the taxpayer dime.
Say Bruh...

Ol boy dont strike me as a pig.
He is pro-accountability... That makes him a Police Officer, not a pig.

There is a huge difference.

If my black ass can acknowledge that then you should be able to as well.

Say Bruh...

Ol boy dont strike me as a pig.
He is pro-accountability... That makes him a Police Officer, not a pig.

There is a huge difference.

If my black ass can acknowledge that then you should be able to as well.

I used a soft "a" not a hard "r."

WTF is "Black Wall Street"?
Anyway, he had PCP in his bloodstream was acting erratically and not obeying commands.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/tulsa-police-shooting-trial/index.html

I even used CNN, lol.

They had video, so it must not have been convincing to the jury.

Also, the "churchgoing choirboy" was blazing on PCP.
https://www.fox23.com/news/toxicolo...-had-pcp-in-system-at-time-of-death/456111947

So, not so cut and dried.

She followed her training, she did nothing wrong. Or maybe she should have ducked behind car, pulled gun, but wait and she exactly what Crutcher reached into car for first.

She followed her training, she did nothing wrong. Or maybe she should have ducked behind car, pulled gun, but wait and she exactly what Crutcher reached into car for first.

She got reassigned to a desk job for being incompetent. That's why she quit Tulsa PD and joined the Sheriffs Department. None of the other patrolmen wanted her on the street with them.

There were other cops on the scene. She's the only one who fired. Even the cops in the chopper assumed that she'd tased the dude and didn't believe that she actually shot Crutcher. Listen to their conversation on the video after Crutcher goes down.

And the acquittal means dick. Michael Slager was on video shooting a guy in the back and planting a taser next to his corpse, and they couldn't get a jury to convict him on any charges at the state level. The federal judge who sentenced him on the civil rights violation made a point of stating that he was clearly guilty of murder in spite of the mistrial at the state level.

xocc_sBZxDyMn42-ksJHDBj-JkE6TMeb3hHHnY8Qj9u0wwbqPbsGVfVAZJcWUHIykfS_IKBpQJEk10Z-LqwWEu5JBNjf_Ojk_AJUz8s=w500-h207-nc

You're better than this. You've lost subtlety and is now the @Ripskater Of the left.

I is not (trolling or above castigating dolts).

I was mocking Pessimystic's clarification. It's moronic, just like most of those sought by the right on this or many other issues.

She fucked up and shot a guy who was clearly high as fuck, she thought he was leaning into his car. While I think its clear she fucked up, people on PCP are more then a little disconcerting. She probably shouldn't have ever been a street cop but I am not sure jail time would have been justified. Its a terrible situation but I am not really sure what the right decision would have been.

Back