News Beterbiev vs Bivol Oct.12th in Saudi ESPN+

Who wins ?

• Total voters
i'm good at maths, your math is wrong

2008 - 2018 = 1 decade
2018 - 2028 = 1 decade(for the record, it is not yet 2028)

a decade is ten years, i think you aren't quite understanding that

show me some more examples of this instant replay being used in actual fights, you have mentioned one fight, but it sounded like an after the fight kind of thing, so not very instant
Jesus Christ are you thick. Their use of instant replay spans decades. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? How about I give you an example of it also being used in your own country of Britain. This is just off the top of my head.

“The WBC used instant replay to rule Charlie Edwards' world title clash with Julio Cesar Martinez a no contest after an illegal blow was thrown by the Mexican.”

Instant replay aids Edwards | Sky Sports

Otherwise known as the Beterbiev bear swipe.
reva-beterbiev.jpg

HaHa -Love it

PS -Jeez those knuckles..! Guys got an unfairly amount of studliness (NoH)

Jesus Christ are you thick. Their use of instant replay spans decades. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? How about I give you an example of it also being used in your own country of Britain. This is just off the top of my head.

“The WBC used instant replay to rule Charlie Edwards' world title clash with Julio Cesar Martinez a no contest after an illegal blow was thrown by the Mexican.”

Instant replay aids Edwards | Sky Sports
i am thick?, you don't even know that a decade is 10 years you fucking moron

and i've just looked, that video was 5 years ago, not to be confused with 2 decades though, even though it was in 2019 and we are in 2024

you have absolutely no credible examples of "instant replay" being used in boxing other than random shite fights that nobody was interested in

and i think you need to look up the word decade, because one decade is a decade, 2 is plural(decades), 2008 is not 2 decades away from where we are now

i am thick?, you don't even know that a decade is 10 years you fucking moron

and i've just looked, that video was 5 years ago, not to be confused with 2 decades though, even though it was in 2019 and we are in 2024

you have absolutely no credible examples of "instant replay" being used in boxing other than random shite fights that nobody was interested in

and i think you need to look up the word decade, because one decade is a decade, 2 is plural(decades), 2008 is not 2 decades away from where we are now
Now you're butthurt and making excuses. Haha! Listen you ignoramus, nobody is counting the literal number of years here. The technology's use in boxing has spanned decades. The 2 examples I gave are fairly recent and just off the top of my head.

Educate yourself and stop posting. You'll only embarrass yourself further.

you absolute idiot, making excuses because you don't understand what a decade is, and still don't by the looks of it

i am not the one who needs to educate myself to be able to count to 10, you are though

you absolute idiot, making excuses because you don't understand what a decade is, and still don't by the looks of it

i am not the one who needs to educate myself to be able to count to 10, you are though
Neat. BTW you should probably read this.
--------
“The WBC has used Instant Replay in 24 countries of the world in hundreds of cases . There are several boxing authorities that utilize Instant Replay, New Jersey for more than 12 years, Nevada in the past 5 years and several more.”

FOLLOWING YOU WILL FIND SOME EXAMPLES, OF MANY OTHERS THAT EXIST, IN WHICH INSTANT REPLAY HAS SUCCESFULLY BEEN USED – THE TEXT DESCRIBES THE ACTION AND THE LINK HAS THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF THE SITUATION.

1. Edwin Valero vs Antonio Demarco – 2010 Mexico

Valero is cut on the second round during an exchange. Valero claims the cut to be from an elbow while Demarco claims it to be from a legal punch. INSTANT REPLAY clearly demonstrates it was an accidental foul from the elbow.

2. Bernard Hopkins vs Chad Dawson I – 2011- California

Bernard Hopkins gets injured in rd 2 and referee declares a TKO as a result he cannot continue . WBC used Instant replay and did not accept such result , as it was clear that Dawson fouled Hopkins causing the injury, WBC ordered a rematch. About 5 weeks later California changed the result to No Contest with the same explanation.

3. Humberto Soto vs Francisco Lorenzo I – 2008 – Nevada

Humberto Soto was battering Lorenzo, knocked him down , cut and bloodied in the 4 rounds the fight lasted. During the 4th round referee intervened with confusing mechanics twice, eventually Lorenzo Knelt down as Soto was throwing punches with the last one called by referee as illegal. Lorenzo simply laid down, faked and the commission disqualified Soto. Instant Replay clearly shows that the ruling was wrong. TV analysts were overwhelmingly clear on this being the wrong ruling. WBC did not award the belt to Lorenzo as it was ruled as disqualification. A rematch was ordered.

4. Zab Judah vs Josh Clottey – Nevada –

Zab Judah is cut on the 9th round, referee ruled accidental headbutt and the fight had to go to the scorecards .
Instant Replay clearly shows the cut was caused by a punch . The correct ruling should have been a TKO win for Clottey. Clottey won by close decision and could have been a terrible injustice.

I vaguely remember Julio Cesar Martinez illegally punching Charlie Edwards (i think 2018 or 2019) when he was grounded, the ref didn't see it somehow and awarded the win to Martinez. WBC prez Sulaiman then got in the ring and told the ref he fucked up and overturned the win, while showing everyone the instant replay.

Bivol's wife, who he's currently in the middle of divorcing, is now alleging that he physically assaulted her. She posted some photos showing a scratch on her cheek and whatnot. Note the timing though. Right before the biggest fight of his life. This is eerily similar to when Wilder's girl went public with her assault allegations just before his fight with Zhang.

PS. Evidently this is old news. It's being brought back up before the fight. SMH.

Last edited:
Bivol's wife, who he's currently in the middle of divorcing, is now alleging that he physically assaulted her. She posted some photos showing a scratch on her cheek and whatnot. Note the timing though. Right before the biggest fight of his life. This is eerily similar to when Wilder's girl went public with her assault allegations just before his fight with Zhang.

PS. Evidently this is old news. It's being brought back up before the fight. SMH.

honestly, i don't see why it shouldn't be brought back up before the biggest fight of his life.

if you don't want people talking about you beating your wife weeks before the biggest fight of your life, don't beat your wife.

now if he didn't do it, then she's an absolute cunt for trying to sabotage him. but if he did, then she is completely in the right to bring this up when he has the most attention of the press and the fans. i don't think the timing indicates anything about whether or not he did it.

Last edited:

Imagine being a world champion destroyers ex and having nothing but a tiny scratch on your cheek, and trying to convince the world once you were beaten lol, what a joke, she’s not a genuine case of abuse, let’s move on

honestly, i don't see why it shouldn't be brought back up before the biggest fight of his life.

if you don't want people talking about you beating your wife weeks before the biggest fight of your life, don't beat your wife.

now if he didn't do it, then she's an absolute cunt for trying to sabotage him. but if he did, then she is completely in the right to bring this up when he has the most attention of the press and the fans. i don't think the timing indicates anything about whether or not he did it.
Well apparently her story has changed a couple times already. I understand that they're in the midst of finalizing their divorce. She'll see some money out of it as will her kids. By bringing this up again before the biggest fight of his life it could sabotage the fight entirely or cause Bivol to lose focus and lose. This could also affect them financially.

As for whether he did it, who knows.

Back