• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BETA Academy owner explains ending relationship with Lloyd Irvin

nakapam writing this letter now just seems real corny to me. this stuff might be true but if nakapan didnt have lloyd helping him his academy wpuldnt be anything close to what it is today.

just funny to me to see him kicking lloyd while hes down now when 6 months ago he was on stage practically slurping the man

Lloyd kicked himself by not just bringing but displaying a GUN in a business meeting. He can try to cover it up as well as he wants to but I know lots of people with Conceal Carry Permits and the rule of thumb is not to show your gun unless you are prepared to use it. One only carries a weapon on display into a business meeting for one reason. Need someone to spell it out for you?

Has Lloyd attempted to explain away his recent threat to Nak's wife on a public forum? It just slid by most people because they didn't know to whom Lloyd was referring.

Maybe if Lloyd hadn't attempted these additional tactics, Nakapan wouldn't have felt so a strong need to speak out.

nakapam writing this letter now just seems real corny to me. this stuff might be true but if nakapan didnt have lloyd helping him his academy wpuldnt be anything close to what it is today.

just funny to me to see him kicking lloyd while hes down now when 6 months ago he was on stage practically slurping the man
So no one is allowed to explain why they split from an abusive relationship because they benefited from the relationship at the beginning. I think somebody said the same about Ryan hall. Dam, the world is really out here trying to get back at li

yeah, i like how he conveniently mentioned that the guy is the SOLE reason that he carries a gun after this drops...Smart but...people are on to it clearly.

what was the threat on melanie? was it public?

edit: no sense in even taking this stance in this thread. its a lost cause

Last edited:
no, im just saying that since the rape allegations popped up all pf the sudden his working conditions with lloyd are awful yet we all jnow that if this would have never came about nakapan would still be working with lloyd collecting his money. just seems pretty apparent that hes piling on extra to make himself look good

That's kind of how things work in real life bro.

Boss/Investor/Business partner does some shady shit, personal repercussions, negative public response, comfort levels decrease, distance yourself, run.

People ask why? You simply response or don't.

Last edited:
no, im just saying that since the rape allegations popped up all pf the sudden his working conditions with lloyd are awful yet we all jnow that if this would have never came about nakapan would still be working with lloyd collecting his money. just seems pretty apparent that hes piling on extra to make himself look good

I think you should read the letter again.
He was down 35 k and told to recuperate his loss from other potential customers.
Then there is the software issue with costs and li not coming trhought with investment and shares.

yeah, i like how he conveniently mentioned that the guy is the SOLE reason that he carries a gun after this drops...Smart but...people are on to it clearly.

lol, self defense and business negotiations.

All this stuff started at the worst time for Lloyd. The UG/Atama basically turned into lloyd spamground with the UG news account posting lloyd email type shit. He had all these testimonials from people like kurt pelligrino's wife and other gym owners yapping about how great lloyd's seminars was. Then BOOM! The new rape and flaccidicity scandal breaks and the wool gets removed from the sheep's eyes.
And then there was all the talk on here how TLI will rule the mundials and that lloyd is the best bjj coach in the world.
I love it. Karma is real bitches. You reap what you sow.

If anything, this letter re-enforces the notion that loyalty at all cost to your instructor is plain wrong.

I do understand to turn your back on people whom you call Master for the past 10 years is tough. Props for him to finally wake up because some people never do (Marcos Avellan).

lloydlol2_zps368d1047.gif

Hmm... Nak's letter about carrying a gun to the business meeting and Lloyd's rant about why he carries a gun around.

Coincidence?

I came in here as soon as I saw Hall's facebook post about the article. This is getting worse and worse by the minute.

So we know about his rape charge from 1990, his shitty marketing scams, the private investigator he hired to try to blackmail Tom Callos, and now his threats against Nak. I'd love to see how the Lloyd Irvin followers are going to spin this one.

So we know about his rape charge from 1990, his shitty marketing scams, the private investigator he hired to try to blackmail Tom Callos, and now his threats against Nak. I'd love to see how the Lloyd Irvin followers are going to spin this one.

I believe their spin is "you all just hatin'".

Waiting for devnull to come into this thread and say that since Lloyd isn't in jail for this incident, he didn't do anything wrong.

LOL that would truly be trolling sir, sorry to disappoint but I am not one. I will say though since I am here that if he has conceal carry permit ( I assume he does ) after his incident so he has a gun, so what who cares. Now using it for intimidation there would be criminal charges aka "brandishing" if I am correct right SuperSuperRambo?

I also believe this letter was carefully crafted with the help of Callos and Ryan Hall ( seems like the same writer who wrote his letter ), all trying to bring down the man, but it won't work.

Back