Bet the house on Robbie

Am I the only one after watching nicks interviews who thinks he shouldn’t have been licensed to fight if you are saying a lot of days you aren’t all thereand stuff like lot of red flags

Losses to Magny Colby and RDA, looked good against Askren and easily could have been stopped by the ref and then was stopped prem.

Magny Colby and RDA are all fit healthy and well rounded pressure style fighters with a rounded gameplan, I don’t put Nick in that category, maybe 6 years ago I’d call him a pressure striker but that would be all.
I don’t put that much value into Robbie being washed as a lot do on here
Is like to agree with you, but Robbie's just looked so uninterested these past few years. He's one of the best comeback stories in MMA but it's hard to imagine he's gonna come out with his hair on fire in this one. I hope I'm wrong, I've always been a fan

I wouldn't touch this fight wirh a 10 foot pole

Both guys are shot. It's just a matter of who is more shot.

safe_image.php
Looks like he's back on the booze. Sad as hell

So therefore you:

Bet on the fighter whose demonstrated ability you know has seriously declined rather than the fighter whose last fight was over six years ago?

Allocate those funds to a different fight in which you have a reasonable expectation of how the fighter is going to perform?

Bet on neither and enjoy the fight since Nick has not been in a real fight since 2013 and you therefore have no clue how he will look?

Im going with the latter, but if the public continues jacking up Robbies price then a Diaz bet becomes viable.

The last time Nick fought in 2015 his opponent (Silva) tested positive for anabolic steroids so you can throw out the results of that fight as the NSAC did.
Think of me when you bet on Diaz and lose your money, okay? I want you to think of this thread and how silly you were. I don't expect you to come back and eat crow because this is Sherdog and I have realistic expectations. But just think of this thread and my post and curse silently at yourself for not listening and throwing your money away

Ortega 2.0 is a myth. He beat a shot KZ and people think he's something special now? He is not good. In his win streak leading up to the Max fight, he was losing almost every fight until he won. He was getting outpointed by a modern-day Clay fucking Guida. Volk is a guy who went tit for tat with Holloway and bested him both times (I think Max won the 2nd fight, but eh, it's close enough to go either way. I'm indifferent). Volk is going to pepper the fake gangster's face for 5 full rounds and win a very clear 50-45.

Nick hasn't won a fight since Obama was in his 1st term. He's been wasting away, drinking and smoking for half a decade. Yes Robbie is shot. Yes Robbie is nowhere near the fighter he used to be. But he knows time is running out. If he's EVER gonna pull the trigger and let his hands fly again, it'll be against Nick Diaz. The guy who handed him his 1st stoppage loss. The guy who clowned him in front of the world when they were kids. The guy who provided the highlight that he's been embarrassed by for 17 damn years. Robbie is gonna show glimpses of a vintage Ruthless tonight. It'll be a war. It'll be fun. But Lawler will win, no doubt in my mind. (Fun fact, Nick's most recent win is closer to Nick-Robbie 1 than tonights fight.)

P.S. No I will not post my bet slip, because I don't bet money, because I am in fact a pussy

Nick probably ran out of his Anderson Silva pay day. As soon as he gets clipped hes out of there.

Ortega via choke.

No on volk. And he’ll no on Robbie

You didn't even watch the Ortega/KZ fight, did you?

Anyway, Ortega's guillotine lines up perfectly with Volk's tiny stature

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back