Bet the house on Robbie

Am I the only person who remembers the first UFC?

Royce Gracie proved a hundred years ago that dad bod with skill beats muscles.

Definitely do not do this.

Robbie has lost 14 consecutive rounds unanimously, has not won a round on a single judges scorecard since 2017, and infamously was not able to finish Ben Askren who was bleeding out of his head.

No one knows what the hell is going to happen.

I mean, how long has it been since Robbie looked good in a fight

honestly, so much this...

Heres how felt before seeing fat diaz (if this isnt a shop).. We never saw Diaz fall off really. We for sure saw robbie fall off. If he didnt he will wreck robbie. If he did fall off it would be an even fight at best and nick won the last "even fight". I dont get the idea everyone else has of the "years of partying" i mean..If he trained hard he will be fine. The issue with partying is that your not training. This picture sure is a curve ball though now im not sure. Im a lawler fan but was gonna bet on diaz. I might have to pass up this one lol.

Years of partying, drugs and drinking finally catching up to Nick. I dont think he can make 170 anymore, if he keeps fighting at will have to be 185
This guy did not see his physique a few months ago, it's looking like he might of had an injury that prevented his cardio routine.

Robbie is on a 4 fight losing streak and landed a grand total of 26 strikes in his last fight. I think it could be really sad. Robbie probably has more in the tank but he'll probably be stand around and do nothing.

Im a Diaz bro fan, but I really wanna see Robbie turn around his current losing streak, and upset all the casuals who think Diaz will roll through him.

i dont think anyone thinks nick is gonna run through him..................................but i hope he does lol

Robbie has lost 14 consecutive rounds unanimously, has not won a round on a single judges scorecard since 2017, and infamously was not able to finish Ben Askren who was bleeding out of his head.

To be fair, he did knock Askren out then wake him up with more punches.
c1839a4c7273b49c6860b1e52aa248d1.gif

BrilliantAdeptHuman-size_restricted.gif

He literally knocked Askren out. If you saw the fight you know that is a fact. One of the worst reffing performances I have ever seen. Missed the KO, then awards a sub with no tap, or technical sub (unconsciousness).

Robbie's been showing up for a paycheck for some time now and there's obviously something wrong with Diaz (injury or something). I wouldn't bet on this fight, hopefully, it won't be too painful to watch.

Pretty much this...maybe harsh on Robbie, but aside from the early part of the Askren round, he's looked like a shadow of his former self for a number of years, unwilling/unable to pull the trigger. An in-shape Nick Diaz should be able to exploit the shit out of that...but I agree that there is likely something very wrong with Diaz, so who knows what to expect.

If someone wants to throw a token bet down, sure...but 'bet the house' is just silly.

Nick still looks like Adonis compared to Askren and look how that turned out for teh Bob.

That said, Lawler's always had a great physique himself.

Robbie's been showing up for a paycheck for some time now and there's obviously something wrong with Diaz (injury or something). I wouldn't bet on this fight, hopefully, it won't be too painful to watch.
I couldn't agree more on all of this.

Robbie has looked like a shadow of himself

Something fishy going on with Diaz for sure

I wouldn't touch this fight(betting-wise)

Back