best wrestlers (in the world) are gonna get beat in Future UFC/MMA WRESTLING IS NOT BEST MMA BASE

So what ur saying is that the best wrestlers are gonna get beat in future MMA because all they do is wrestling and guys like JJ use wrestling to win with striking

Whos the best wrestler in UFC?

How would jj and stipe do in the biggest wrestling tournaments like the olympics??
I’m not sure you understand what having a base means.
Of all the male champions and top contenders how many have wrestling bases.
Its called check mate in chess.

I’m not sure you understand what having a base means.
Of all the male champions and top contenders how many have wrestling bases.
Its called check mate in chess.
I will help you with a list if you like?
Actually I will use percentages...
75% of current champions have a wrestling base ...
Of the number 1-2 contenders I would guess over 50% have wrestling bases.
Give it up friend ...
Oh and furthermore using DC as an example shows your level of stupidity ... hahaha wrestlers vs wrestlers (base)

I will help you with a list if you like?
Actually I will use percentages...
75% of current champions have a wrestling base ...
Of the number 1-2 contenders I would guess over 50% have wrestling bases.
Give it up friend ...
Oh and furthermore using DC as an example shows your level of stupidity ... hahaha wrestlers vs wrestlers (base)

# school bell rings

So if wrestling is the best base for MMA how come askern, dc, wiedman and broc lesanr kept getting beat by less accomplished wrestlers like JJ

Try to comprehend that JJ and stipe are 1/10th as accomplished in the sport of wrestling YET beat the far more accomplished wrestler DC...

When a state champion beats an olympic medalist any intelligent person would question if the sport of wrestling is really the most important skill in future MMA contests

You catch olympic champion ben askern getting choked out last week??

The best wrestlers in the world are gonna get beat in future MMA

ASKERN
DC
WEIDMAN

Cejudo is the LAST elite wrestler holding a UFC belt bro, and thats because he was an acomplished boxer who picked up muay thai quickly

# school bell rings
# short bus pulls up

Last edited:
Back