Best Way to Kill Ants?

Ants only go where there is food... remove the food source and the ants will go away.

I once bought a house that had tons of ants, turns out one of the trees in the yard had a massive aphid infestation, and ants farm aphids. I killed the aphids and the ants went away.

I think your mistake was giving them the pure honey first. They got a taste of the good stuff and once you tried giving them the mixture, they got turned off. Maybe put some extra sugar in the mixture to peak their interest.

They are all up in it now. Took them a suprisingly long time though.

Deep squat bare ass to the ant mound, and then take a long dump.

For the past few weeks, I've been having a serious problem with ants in my home. I wanted to know what was the best way to get rid of these pests, so I did a little bit of research and noticed liquid baits seem to be the most effective. I bought a bottle of Terro Ant Killer and placed drops outside where the ant nest seems to be. The first day I put the drops, the ants swarmed it pretty quickly. The next day I still see ants, but as many, so I placed more drops. The ants didn't seem as receptive to it as day 1, but some ants still started eating the stuff. Now it's day 3, and there are still ants. I've heard stories of this bait getting rid of ants in just a day! Is Terro overrated, or am I being too impatient? Any suggestions on how to deal with ant nests?

64o6mp.jpg

https://www.domyown.com/maxforce-fc...MIzK_AysCO3QIVBMZkCh07Yw8BEAQYASABEgIMyvD_BwE

https://www.domyown.com/taurus-sc-termiticide-p-1816.html

Terro works! They eat some, take some home, you don't see them no more... until they come back years later.

Napalm

Also Diatomaceous Earth. Shits cheap, non poisonous and works. It basically corrodes their shell and dries them up and if they eat it or bring it back to their queen and she eats it, it tears their organs up from the inside out. If you leave a line of it they won't cross it.

If for some odd reason it doesn't you can use DE to make dynamite and just blow the house up

Last edited:
Make some humming bird food (boil sugar water)
Watch them drown themselves for that sweet sweet nectar

For the past few weeks, I've been having a serious problem with ants in my home. I wanted to know what was the best way to get rid of these pests, so I did a little bit of research and noticed liquid baits seem to be the most effective. I bought a bottle of Terro Ant Killer and placed drops outside where the ant nest seems to be. The first day I put the drops, the ants swarmed it pretty quickly. The next day I still see ants, but as many, so I placed more drops. The ants didn't seem as receptive to it as day 1, but some ants still started eating the stuff. Now it's day 3, and there are still ants. I've heard stories of this bait getting rid of ants in just a day! Is Terro overrated, or am I being too impatient? Any suggestions on how to deal with ant nests?

64o6mp.jpg
Keep putting it out. There should be less ants over a day or so. The ants have to have access to get back to the queen. Try Dupont Advion Gel from Amazon. This stuff is worth its weight in gold. There will be thousands of ants the first day, then less, then a few by the third day.

It's been 3 days since I've started using the Terro ant killer. The ants by my doorstep are basically gone now. I've only seen a few stragglers, but no consistent stream of ants like before. There's still some ants further away from my door, so I put some more bait around there. It seems like the bait worked.

This is Sherdog, do you really expect these guys to have that kind of mechanical knowledge? Lol I misread your post at first and thought you said you have to frag them. I was expecting some kind of explosive device and a visit from the ATF.
lol I concur.I barely followed what he is saying and I actually have a little experience machining metal. the liquid poison plus the air compressor is going to result in some of the layman getting hospitalized.

Ants only go where there is food... remove the food source and the ants will go away.

I once bought a house that had tons of ants, turns out one of the trees in the yard had a massive aphid infestation, and ants farm aphids. I killed the aphids and the ants went away.

Wait wut!?!
Going to google this. Not only strong as fuck, engineering geniuses, tough as nails but they also run farms? Gangsters

took a while I know, but finally got a little bit of time to do a super quick vid edit, more to come with these bastages!!

Get some hot shot. Find their entry point and then spray the hot shot all over that point.

Raid is shit. I had some Raid spider killer and some Hot Shot spider killer. There was a black widow in my garage in a spot where I couldn’t get to her without getting into her range and compromising my position. I tried the Raid. That fucker didn’t even move. Once I hit her with the Hot Shot, she panicked and ran into the open where I stomped her.

Neither one of those will actually kill black widows, BTW. I have sprayed some black widows only to see them walk it off like they stubbed their toe.

In the last house I was living in, a section of carpet wasn't placed correctly and was loose. In the summer a horde of ants were discovered under it. We used these, along with ant killing spray around the edges of the carpet:

upload_2018-9-11_18-31-47.jpeg

Napalm

Also Diatomaceous Earth. Shits cheap, non poisonous and works. It basically corrodes their shell and dries them up and if they eat it or bring it back to their queen and she eats it, it tears their organs up from the inside out. If you leave a line of it they won't cross it.

If for some odd reason it doesn't you can use DE to make dynamite and just blow the house up

I used some DE for some carpet beetles a few years back. Worked great. Not sure how it works, but it’s neat stuff.

Back