Best Way to Kill Ants?

Pour boiled water on them.

Fak!!!!!!

So I get up to go do some stuff and leave my coffee on the back porch.

Faking crazy Ants in my coffee now, sat out on the porch for maybe 10 minutes without me out there.

Never had this happen before, THANKS OP!

Anyway for sherdogs viewing pleasure I have decide to do a time lapse video of these ants and see how long and if these bastards will even go to the borax honey mixture talked about in this thread. So I’m going to leave the coffee cup with ants on it in the frame and put the borax mixture next to it.

Im going to let the time lapse run for a good while , then edit upload and post so it won’t be immediate but by tonight sometime at the latest you guys will have a time lapse of these crazy ants that are plaguing the south now.

Nothing I have used so far has worked besides hunting down thier base of operations and fracing those bastards.

Let’s test the borax method shall we?

The thing is with these bastards is they seem to operate independently of the group, no line no trail. They are sneaky fucks!!

Let’s kill these fuckers!!
I've done a little research, and I think you may actually be a descendent (or the reincarnation) of the Mr. Pratt guy.

The best advice I could come up with is a three step plan:

Step 1) Be nicer
Step 2) Move
Step 3) Get a haircut
Step 4) ???
Step 5) Enjoy peace with new ant overlords.

I've been telling them that when they walk, it looks like a crippled ant is doing a bad impression of the way they walk. It doesn't kill them, but it leaves them dead inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back