Best psychological analysis of Khabib vs. McGregor during a staredown (must watch)

You're boring. I've argued with far more interesting people. On to the next Khabib fan who hopefully at least is a little amusing.

Try to insult me better next time and I may give you more of my time.
{<jimmies}{<jimmies}
It's OK to lose arguments sometimes! lol

This dude couldn’t be more wrong. Holy shit, I wasted 4 minutes of my life listening to this jackass tell me why Khabib isn’t confident.

Which sherdogger is this anyways?
And the best part is he is selling tips for improving others lives. I hope he's out of business.

So I guess Conor was so confident. Khabib was scared. Because Khabib didn't act all aggressive pre-fight. And Conor did. That means Khabib was scared. And Conor was confident. LOL.

LOL this guy is a charlatan. He really should stick to analyzing politicians. He's like a poor man's "Charisma on Command" (who also I find a bit cheesy, but at least sometimes brings up valid points).

He shouldn't analyze anything. Ever. Maybe cleaning toilets at Wallmart would be more suitable for him.

You can be scared and still win a fight

You can be confident and still lose a fight

lol @ 'look at this footage of khabib's usual attitude'
shows the one stareoff where khabib was aggressive

jesus man, some of u guys say the conor hate is annoying, but imagine if mcgregor won... that would be fucking disastrous
Alhamdulilah he didn't!
Khabib bless

"When I step in the ring...im a god."

Mike Tyson

This guy will teach you guys the social skills you lack... <Lmaoo>

Compare that one to the Mendes fight.
U could, but it doesn't mean anything. If he had won, ppl wouldn't be saying this crap. He coulda heard something, or was thinking about a home situation. We just don't know

Elaborate.
Unless I misunderstood u.. just cause of his loss doesn't mean we're done with Conor or his antics

Edit: sorry u wrote can we,not we can with no question mark. But point stands.. also, just cause people say stuff. It don't mean shit .ppl say stuff and lose ALL the time. All the psychoanalytical crap is just that, mostly crap

Guy should close his channel and refund any money he has swindled from people.

1. Khabib knew that Conor wanted a reaction. He was ice cold (no anger, no counter-clowning even) because he wanted Conor to know that nothing he had done up to this point had worked, that he was going to be fighting in his world.

2. Another key thing that this ‘analyst’ doesn’t understand, is that humans can behave is very different ways, depending on context. Conor might have been confident during the faceoff, because he thrives in that kind of environment. But in the cage, it’s a whole different ballgame.

Finally, if you’re going to play psychologist, something to consider is the fact that the boundless confidence Conor had at 145 evaporated after he ran into Diaz. From that point on, he knew that 8 minutes into a fight, he can gas, lose his ability to hurt his opponent, and get finished. He still hasn’t finished an opponent past the 2nd round, and has now been finished 3 times in the past 5 outings. I mean fuck faceoff dynamics - that’s some infinitely more important data right there.

Unless I misunderstood u.. just cause of his loss doesn't mean we're done with Conor or his antics

Edit: sorry u wrote can we,not we can with no question mark. But point stands.. also, just cause people say stuff. It don't mean shit .ppl say stuff and lose ALL the time. All the psychoanalytical crap is just that, mostly crap
Personally, I was done with it as soon as it began. I never got what the hype was about, just a giant shitstain on the sport.

Oh ya, but he generated money... so did the whore selling her ass on the corner. I prefer the girl with self respect and substance, don’t care about bank accounts and instagram followers, always thought that being in awe of fame and fortune was for teenage girls.

Personally, I was done with it as soon as it began. I never got what the hype was about, just a giant shitstain on the sport.

Oh ya, but he generated money... so did the whore selling her ass on the corner. I prefer the girl with self respect and substance, don’t care about bank accounts and instagram followers, always thought that being in awe of fame and fortune was for teenage girls.
i never disagreed with any of that. for sure

Back