Best psychological analysis of Khabib vs. McGregor during a staredown (must watch)

imagine if mcgregor won... that would be fucking disastrous

Lol. This is really true. It would've been a mudslide of shit that would still be rolling until his next fight in 2020.

For a guy with a gastank as bad as Conor's, knowing how many more minutes are left in a round is going to be crucial. He knows he's got 7 minutes of fight in him and then he's fucked. Maybe he thought he could eke out a Diaz 2 decision if he threw some lazy punches and jogged around the cage for most of the fight.

These body language expert videos might be the worst thing that have ever existed.

And 18 minutes after the staredown he was tapping.

Hdmtpf7.gif
Touché

Anyone who thinks that unhinged ranting and raving are signs of superior confidence, really needs to get his head examined.

mFNPRRV.gif

This one says it all.
Lol.
Nice.
2 possibilities come to mind.

- I can’t decide whether he was doing his Stevie wonder... ‘ I just called to say I love you’ ❤️ impersonation.

All time classic song btw.
Or

-He heard an inner voice resounding:
‘If You build it, he will come’.
Connie was trying to locate where in the heck voice was coming From, didn’t anyone hear that?

Very distracting to say the least, poor chap.
Either way, biggest fight and all the shit he said, lol.

Mas Macho, that was not.

What a fucking moron.

Im surprised this fool hasn’t deleted the video. This is right up there with that other asshole’s video talking about how Floyd was scared during the weigh in.

When he said “god gave me everything and I will smash your boy” I knew it was over.

Conor is a fraud and the gimmick is stale as fuck, it’s over, can we move on and sweep this idiot under the rug now. What a shitty 3 years of mma.
boy, are u wrong

lol @ 'look at this footage of khabib's usual attitude'
shows the one stareoff where khabib was aggressive

jesus man, some of u guys say the conor hate is annoying, but imagine if mcgregor won... that would be fucking disastrous
Khabib winning is not much better. He has fewer fans but they are almost as obnoxious. Months later and still constant threads about the damn fight, by Khabib'newly found fanbase.

Everything I saw especially McGregor's erratic behavior at the pre-fight presser led me to believe this guy was seriously shook and he knew his time was short. I know he always acts the fool but there was something more to it besides selling the fight. I think he knew he was probably partying a little too much and he had to be the best he's ever been in the octagon to even have a prayer. He was losing his mind.

TBH I also observed that Conor was way more agitated than usual in the press conferences before the fight, but at the time I didn't think it was down to him being shook, I thought he was just exaggerating it to sell fights as Khabib is usually pretty stoic. Maybe he was genuinely shook or maybe it was the former.

Khabib winning is not much better. He has fewer fans but they are almost as obnoxious. Months later and still constant threads about the damn fight, by Khabib'newly found fanbase.
brought this on yourselves tbh
months before the fight... "khabib is flat-footed and slow af he'll have his head taken off in the first 20 seconds of the fight", or 'in-depth psychological analysis' videos like this one here lol

just generally fucking annoying. im sure i could search up ur post history and find a bunch of stupid-ass bullshit before and after the fight

now u guys are saying "omg u guys are making constant threads months later <DCrying>"
dont act like u wouldnt be doing the same lol, just eat the crow man

months before the fight... "khabib is flat-footed and slow af he'll have his head taken off in the first 20 seconds of the fight", or 'in-depth psychological analysis' videos like this one here lol

just generally fucking annoying. im sure i could search up ur post history and find a bunch of stupid-ass bullshit before and after the fight

now u guys are saying "omg u guys are making constant threads months later <DCrying>"

You wouldn't have to go far in his post history.

This ginger is clueless btw, no one should listen to a fuckin word coming out of his mouth.

Go look my post history please! See who I picked to win.

You're proof that khabib has one of the shittiest, retarded fanbases in MMA.

Your whiney response literally just proves everything I have ever said about khabib's shit fans.

I guess this douche's career is over just like that lizard guy with same kind of videos.

This is why i like to listen to predictions on podcasts after the fight happend, because you see how foolish some are and how some are on point, but in fairness they dont posses the psychic power of this super genius.

Go look my post history please! See who I picked to win.

You're proof that khabib has one of the shittiest, retarded fanbases in MMA.

Your whiney response literally just proves everything I have ever said about khabib's shit fans.
I didnt say anything about who u picked to win, just that i would find some stupid-ass bullshit on there, and guess what? every time i see u on a khabib thread ur on the nuts of whoever is opposing him lmao

u posted this garbage literally like less than an hour ago
Screenshot (44).png
Screenshot (45).png Screenshot (46).png

You honestly sound pathetic lol. Just admit you have some personal issue with khabib man, instead of being all closeted about it.
I'll admit I have a bias too, and I am a Khabib nuthugger, but I'm pretty sure I'm one of the more reasonable ones (not on the level of Hitto, flyingoctoplata, mysterio, etc.).

I didnt say anything about who u picked to win, just that i would find some stupid-ass bullshit on there, and guess what? every time i see u on a khabib thread ur on the nuts of whoever is opposing him lmao

u posted this garbage literally like less than an hour ago
View attachment 504757
View attachment 504759 View attachment 504761

You honestly sound pathetic lol. Just admit you have some personal issue with khabib man, instead of being all closeted about it.
I'll admit I have a bias too, and I am a Khabib nuthugger, but I'm pretty sure I'm one of the more reasonable ones (not on the level of Hitto, flyingoctoplata, mysterio, etc.).
You're boring. I've argued with far more interesting people. On to the next Khabib fan who hopefully at least is a little amusing.

Try to insult me better next time and I may give you more of my time.

Back