Best psychological analysis of Khabib vs. McGregor during a staredown (must watch)

Wow reading "BEST PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS" followed by horseshit was refreshing.
But yeah that was your point so all good.
I'm a psychologist but you don't need to be one to understand the guy is full of shit.

Everything I saw especially McGregor's erratic behavior at the pre-fight presser led me to believe this guy was seriously shook and he knew his time was short. I know he always acts the fool but there was something more to it besides selling the fight. I think he knew he was probably partying a little too much and he had to be the best he's ever been in the octagon to even have a prayer. He was losing his mind.

Everything I saw especially McGregor's erratic behavior at the pre-fight presser led me to believe this guy was seriously shook and he knew his time was short. I know he always acts the fool but there was something more to it besides selling the fight. I think he knew he was probably partying a little too much and he had to be the best he's ever been in the octagon to even have a prayer. He was losing his mind.
Oh please
None of us no mcgregor
Making a prediction based off him playing a character is assine at best
What should of worried fans is when he was part fighter and part whiskey salesman
He just got beat by a stylistic nightmare
Nothing more nothing less

Last edited:
Oh please
None of us no mcgregor
Making a prediction based off him playing a character is assine at best
What should of worried fans is when he was part fighter and part whiskey salesman
He just got beat by a stylistic nightmare
Nothing more nothing less
Lol. I know it was a stylistic nightmare and so did he. It's not that difficult to get a read on that guy. He's still grasping for straws over that loss.

mFNPRRV.gif

This one says it all.

"60 seconds of this interaction is all I need" - retarded ginger bearded guy in OP

Fucking casuals

Lol. I know it was a stylistic nightmare and so did he. It's not that difficult to get a read on that guy. He's still grasping for straws over that loss.
Who
I didn’t watch the video tbh
All I know is 30 seconds before the stare down he was strutting
I think it’s all bullshit
If the knee mcgregor threw landed we wouldn’t be having this conversation

Literally the most real moment in MMA

From someone repeatedly talking shit to begging for mercy....

Khabibbless

Conor getting his rat mouth shut is the gift that keeps on giving.

"Tomorrow night, I'm gonna smash your boy."
During the weigh ins interview, that's when I could see Khabibs focus and conviction was more than words. Nothing was stopping him on fight night.
Conor should also tone it down on his weigh in antics intentionally hitting his opponents hands and throwing a half ass kick, I'm surprised the commission hasn't fined him for those ever. O well, he deserved everything he got on fight night.

you should never listen to anyone who tries to read into a staredown.

Conor was so confident. Khabib was scared.

LOL this guy is a charlatan. He pretends to act like Charisma on command (who also I find a bit cheesy, but he brings up good points).

Well I mean, he was talking about seeing blue lips. That means Khabib was either a zombie, or pressing his lips together in fear, so they didn't get bloodflow.

This guy picked up on all of that. Seems extremely legit.
Plus the guy only needed 60 seconds to do an expert breakdown!
Pretty sure this guy has a couple solid sherdog accounts.

He clearly looks up at the TV. He's either checking their location orlooking at himself. You can clearly see him look up at the one in the background of the shot
Yeah, the pre fight staredown was clearly the appropriate time to do that. He couldn't possibly have done that beforehand. He wasn't standing there in the cage the whole time while the champion was walking out.
<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
Yeah, the pre fight staredown was clearly the appropriate time to do that. He couldn't possibly have done that beforehand.
<{cruzshake}>
Then he was looking at himself. You can clearly see the TV in the background he looks right at it and in the opposite direction before that

Then he was looking at himself. You can clearly see the TV in the background he looks right at it and in the opposite direction before that
You're right. He wanted to look anywhere but at Khabib.

Last edited:
Back