Best psychological analysis of Khabib vs. McGregor during a staredown (must watch)

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

So I guess Conor was so confident. Khabib was scared. Because Khabib didn't act all aggressive pre-fight. And Conor did. That means Khabib was scared. And Conor was confident. LOL.

LOL this guy is a charlatan. He really should stick to analyzing politicians. He's like a poor man's "Charisma on Command" (who also I find a bit cheesy, but at least sometimes brings up valid points).

Last edited:
"Why does Khabib stop? Why isn't he more aggressive? Why isn't he yelling like normal?"

Because for the first time it wasn't an act. Dude's half-right though Khabib was scared...of himself. He knew if this drunk idiot touched him he wasn't going to be able to stop himself from actually murdering him.

mFNPRRV.gif

This one says it all.

This dude couldn’t be more wrong. Holy shit, I wasted 4 minutes of my life listening to this jackass tell me why Khabib isn’t confident.

Which sherdogger is this anyways?

Being a loud mouth asshole dose not mean that your confident.

lol @ 'look at this footage of khabib's usual attitude'
shows the one stareoff where khabib was aggressive

jesus man, some of u guys say the conor hate is annoying, but imagine if mcgregor won... that would be fucking disastrous

When he said “god gave me everything and I will smash your boy” I knew it was over.

Conor is a fraud and the gimmick is stale as fuck, it’s over, can we move on and sweep this idiot under the rug now. What a shitty 3 years of mma.

Last edited:
i remember this conor cuck propaganda shit being posted many times before the fight... so many morons here were lapping that shit up too <45>

Armchair Psychology
It’s all a load of bollocks
If mcgregors knee knocked Khabib out we would be talking about Conor’s mental warfare
It’s all bollocks that pseudo intellectuals have convinced the masses has an effect come fight night

Last edited:
Back