Best places to live for 1 month

Oeshon

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hey guys.

If you could live anywhere in the world for a month, where would it be?

Decided to spend more time outside Thailand over the next 2 years (maybe 9-10 months of travel). I've been to around 40 or so countries, but I'm looking for advice on specific towns/cities/places that are interesting that I may not have ever considered.

I still need decent WiFI to manage my businesses, but other than that I'm open to anything interesting. Cost of living isn't a big deal either. Open to big cities, beach towns, countryside, etc.

I came here to say thailand. Shit.

Lisbon would be nice right now. Make a trip over to Oktoberfest.

at the moment, i'd probably say the rainforest in peru. i was there years ago, and totally miss it. waking up early and exploring the area was so much fun. getting high at night and taking in the fresh air and environment are nights i'll never forget.

I loved Sydney. I was supposed to be there for 3 months. I stayed for 10 years!

at the moment, i'd probably say the rainforest in peru. i was there years ago, and totally miss it. waking up early and exploring the area was so much fun. getting high at night and taking in the fresh air and environment are nights i'll never forget.

I still need WiFI to run my businesses. Hows the WiFI and which area of Peru?

I still need WiFI to run my businesses. Hows the WiFI and which area of Peru?

it was in manu national park, just outside of cuzco, in the madre de dios region. oh man, the wifi was terrible lol. only went on the internet a few times, just to check email every now and then.

it was in manu national park, just outside of cuzco, in the madre de dios region. oh man, the wifi was terrible lol. only went on the internet a few times, just to check email every now and then.

Yeah, that wouldn't work for me then. I still need decent/good WiFI. Other than that, I have no other limitations.

I would have said your current location...but since you are there it has to be South America for the win- specifically Colombia. Then there are many stunning places cities/beaches/mountain villages to travel to. I lived there on and off and never had any issues other than 1 cab driver who tried to rip me off (didnt end well for him).

But yea, Colombia!

What time of year? I would say something like Colorado or maybe Wyoming, but not in the winter.

After visiting Barcelona for 4 days, I spent 3.5 weeks in Southern Spain, specifically Seville, Malaga, Ronda, and Gibraltar. Could have easily stretch it out to a whole month to include Grenada.

Beautiful weather in the summer, good food and cheap wine, nice beach, lots of places to visit and explore.

This beach was a short walk away from where I was staying in Malaga.
TbswXRT.jpg

Back