Best places to live for 1 month

This time of year I'd say Munich. Oktoberfest and easy access to the rest of Europe.

Colombia? Why don't you recommend him Iraq or Afghanistan right away?
I would go to Sydney without thinking twice. Nice weather, beautiful nature, young and nice people, business and beach at the same place.

Because Colombia is nothing like Iraq or Afghanistan...

I was in the Hamptons for the Summer a couple of years back after Labor Day when everyone pretty much leaves. I would recommend.

Is hard to say a place without know wht you're looking for

I've just been to Maiorca doing a lot of beaches, if i have to pick today where start tomorrow a month away will probably pick Trentino Alto Adige (north Italy) for nature or Prague because i love the city

lago_di_carezza_ThinkstockPhotos-479966614-828x553.jpg

SpringinPragueWeather.jpg

Just spent a month in Prague. It's a sweet place. I've spent the last 4 months around Europe. Going to head back over to South America / US next as I'm not keen on Euro winters.

This time of year I'd say Munich. Oktoberfest and easy access to the rest of Europe.

yeah, the oktoberfest is a great time. another place i haven't been to in a while that i'd like to visit again.

Which beach/town/city? I've only passed through the area.
San Diego

LA is much bigger and has more of the typical tourist attractions, but the congestion there is serious. But if you aren't going to be driving it might not matter much.

Not sure about best place, maybe Japan somewhere.

Any sherbros live in new mexico, near taos? Ill be living there for a month soon, lets get a beer!

Back