Best Juice?

I don't know the real names of all the excersizes, I just know what muscles they work out and how to do them

You don't need to know heaps of different exercises! But you would have a little bit more respect if you put the time in a the gym in the first place (and among other things learnt the names of the lifts) and built up a strength base by doing the big three (Squats, Deads and Bench), and adding some assistance lifts would help you reach those goals naturally.

Then with a solid base your gains whilst using "performance enhancers" would be very good.

And a 40lb up on yor bench can easily be done naturally in a 8 week training cycle, especially at your level of training. What numbers are you throwing up on Deads and squats?

this thread cracks me up. fight4money obviously knows shit about lifting, steroids, and life in general. seriously i could get him the same improvements without steroids. steroids are unnecesary if you arent an elite athlete in a conditioning sport.

I am so happy this thread has returned...

cockysprinter said:
this thread cracks me up. fight4money obviously knows shit about lifting, steroids, and life in general. seriously i could get him the same improvements without steroids. steroids are unnecesary if you arent an elite athlete in a conditioning sport.

yes im sure you can go from curling 25lb dumbells to 40 pounders lol

Shheesh...I'll admit, I'm a skinny ass bitch with bitch wrists and am fairly weak (5'11", 160lbs) and haven't been lifting consistently at all (took a year off doing MT-weight dropped down to 135 at one point)

...but I still lift heavier than Fight4Money, AND I DL (love 'em) and squat...and I'm not fucking up myself with Vitamin S either

...if you're gonna juice, at least do some real strength training to get stronger, not the metrosexual machines in your gym to look prettier...those machines won't help your fighting as much as real training will...or a reall mass gaining diet, for that matter

...do yourself a favor, stop taking the advice of the bodybuilder know-it-alls at your gym - listen to folks on this forum; our views are from a FIGHTERS point of view, not a BBer

BackBrainKick said:
Shheesh...I'll admit, I'm a skinny ass bitch with bitch wrists and am fairly weak (5'11", 160lbs) and haven't been lifting consistently at all (took a year off doing MT-weight dropped down to 135 at one point)

...but I still lift heavier than Fight4Money, AND I DL (love 'em) and squat...and I'm not fucking up myself with Vitamin S either

Honestly man, I promise you that you can't lift harder than me. Please trust me on this. :icon_conf

Fight4Money said:
Honestly man, I promise you that you can't lift harder than me. Please trust me on this. :icon_conf

No doubt you probably lift like an animal NOW...but from the exercises you've listed you could do much better...

besides, would you rather lift like a bodybuilder and look "pretty" or have fighter strength and slam someone like Rampage (Arona slam = deadlift power)?

hey, at least I'm not slammin you for making the decision to juice...it fucking sucks to be a skinny hardgainer, and eating to get fat and then cut weight again stinks

BackBrainKick said:
No doubt you probably lift like an animal NOW...but from the exercises you've listed you could do much better...

besides, would you rather lift like a bodybuilder and look "pretty" or have fighter strength and slam someone like Rampage (Arona slam = deadlift power)?

hey, at least I'm not slammin you for making the decision to juice...it fucking sucks to be a skinny hardgainer, and eating to get fat and then cut weight again stinks

Yes thank you for being upfront and real with me and not flaming right off the bat.
I could care less about looks, I'm sure they come along once I get strength. I'm bustin my ass at the gym, I spend almost over 2 hours now a day. I used to only go for like an hour. I may not be worlds strongest man, but please trust me when I tell you that I workout till I can barly turn the steering wheel in my car when I leave the gym. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the civil replys. I'll be touch as hopefully my weight continues to go up. :icon_conf

Fight4Money said:

It always cracks me up when people come on the forum talking about how they work harder than anyone could imagine and tout their legendary intensity in the gym.

As we've all told you before, you won't make more progress lfiting weights for two hours than you would if you kept it at an hour with a quality routine. You're actually spending more time in the gym to get worse results.

You know how I know a lot of us can lift harder than you? Because we make more progress than you. Year in and year out, we progress faster and farther than you do.

You claim that you couldn't care less about looks but everything about your posts in this thread speaks otherwise. Most importantly, your choice of lifts says you aren't training for strength.

BTW, weight gain is a function of nutrition and caloric intake. Take it from a former 'hard gainer'... there is no such thing.

2 hours...I'm no weight training expert, but I've read that after an hour your body is in such need of recovery and nutrients that anything more will actually BREAK DOWN MUSCLE...you're better off spending an hour with QUALITY lifts and getting in a protein shake shortly thereafter (within 30 mins.)

also up your weights...you shouldn't be able to bust out 10+ reps, go for 5-7.

This guy (fight4money) is in the perfect position to provide a great deal of info regarding steroid use.

Once again: START A LOG! Record what you're doing man. You have the opportunity to prove/disprove some ot the myths/facts surrounding steroid use.

1) Start a log
2) Establish base lines on the big three (bench, DLs, squats)
3) Log routine daily. HONESTLY
4) Learn something in the process
5) Educate the rest of us.

What the hell do you have to lose? Are you afraid you'll get teased of insulted over the big bad internet? We're all learning here man. Contribute!

bacon said:
This guy (fight4money) is in the perfect position to provide a great deal of info regarding steroid use.

Once again: START A LOG! Record what you're doing man. You have the opportunity to prove/disprove some ot the myths/facts surrounding steroid use.

1) Start a log
2) Establish base lines on the big three (bench, DLs, squats)
3) Log routine daily. HONESTLY
4) Learn something in the process
5) Educate the rest of us.

What the hell do you have to lose? Are you afraid you'll get teased of insulted over the big bad internet? We're all learning here man. Contribute!

Yes, that's what I'm doing. Call me a test subject, but if my experience can help or educate others then it's all worth it for me. I'm still noticing good gains.
I'm also gonna do what "backbrainkick" said and try to lift less reps of more weight like he said here: also up your weights...you shouldn't be able to bust out 10+ reps, go for 5-7.

Thanks for the non-negitive feedback. I'll try to keep everyone posted. I gotta run now so I can finish work and hurry to beat traffic to get to the gym.

Fight4Money said:
Yes, that's what I'm doing. Call me a test subject, but if my experience can help or educate others then it's all worth it for me. I'm still noticing good gains.
I'm also gonna do what "backbrainkick" said and try to lift less reps of more weight like he said here: also up your weights...you shouldn't be able to bust out 10+ reps, go for 5-7.

Thanks for the non-negitive feedback. I'll try to keep everyone posted. I gotta run now so I can finish work and hurry to beat traffic to get to the gym.

Maybe I should have clarified. I meant start a log on SHERDOG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back