Best Juice?

Fight4Money

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been doing my homework on the various types of performance enhancing supplements (Steroids). I was wondering which one you feel is the best overall for strength and performance.
My buddy has just finished a bottle of Testerone Enanthate and is now using winstrol (stanozol).
It seems to be working pretty damn well for him, but after seeing all the different types I thought I would ask some other people for their opinion. I was looking into the Testosterone Suspension with a stack of Deca. Any feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Do it on your own, rather than cheating like a little bitch.

How about Steak, Potatoes, and a ton of water. Maybe some rice with your steak ala Shamrock style.

If you want to supplement up why not Muscle Milk and some creatine?

how old are you? what's your diet like? what are your numbers right now and what are your goals?

fat_wilhelm said:
Do it on your own, rather than cheating like a little bitch.

Save your comments for someone who cares.

Takes WAY too long and WAY too much work to do it all natural. Not to mention you would be surprised how many people use a little "help". Also, Unlike you I have a life and I don't like wasting all my free time in a gym filled with stinkin ass monkeys. I work out and I perform well, but I'm not going to waste anymore time in the gym then I have to. I have other priorities in life, and if I can get some help along the way with lesser ones then that's even better.

Please only post positive and constructive comments related to my question.
I have enough crybabies as is that cry about this subject, I don't need to come here to hear anymore.

A little TE and you can get up to 15-20 of pure muscle mass without risk of side effects if done correctly. Do your homework, get your mind right, and shut your mouth.
Some people do it, and some people dont. I have made the decision to do it, so help me or shut it.

Urban said:
how old are you? what's your diet like? what are your numbers right now and what are your goals?

Actually I've been taking cytogainer made by the same company that makes muscle milk It's damn good stuff, but nothing like the results some of my trainning partners are seeing.
I'm about 26 years old and I eat potatoes, steaks, salads, pastas etc... (Especially pot pies from KFC)
I started out around 162-165 and got to around 170 with eating right and cytogainer. However I want to get around 190 and then cut down to about 185. I know it can be done with the right stuff, but with all the different options I just wanted to get some feedback from some people with experience. Let me know what you think.

Whoops, I was going to say apple.

Fight4Money said:
Save your comments for someone who cares.

Takes WAY too long and WAY too much work to do it all natural. Not to mention you would be surprised how many people use a little "help". Also, Unlike you I have a life and I don't like wasting all my free time in a gym filled with stinkin ass monkeys. I work out and I perform well, but I'm not going to waste anymore time in the gym then I have to. I have other priorities in life, and if I can get some help along the way with lesser ones then that's even better.

Please only post positive and constructive comments related to my question.
I have enough crybabies as is that cry about this subject, I don't need to come here to hear anymore.

A little TE and you can get up to 15-20 of pure muscle mass without risk of side effects if done correctly. Do your homework, get your mind right, and shut your mouth.
Some people do it, and some people dont. I have made the decision to do it, so help me or shut it.

A. No, I wouldn't be surprised how many people use a little "help". I've been lifting heavy since I was fifteen and am now thirty. I've seen everything there is to see in a gym.

B. Like you, I do, in fact, have a life. I spend an hour and fifteen minutes a day in the gym five days a week during my lunch hour. The little time I spend w/ the "ass monkeys" doesn't seem to detract at all from my social life, marriage, etc.

C. As far as your "WAY too much work" statement... well, that says all we really need to know about you, doesn't it?

Really, given your goals, I don't think you need to juice at all. And if you aren't willing to put in the effort to accomplish such meager goals naturally, IMO, you're never going to attain them. Eat more, lift heavy, you can get to where you're going within a year EASILY. What makes you think you need to use steroids to get to where you want to go? The shit you learn along the way while doing this naturally will only help you when you do start to use roids (nutrition, proper mindset, lifting habits etc.).

that being said, I don't think some of the insults in here were neccessary by either party. Please try to keep it civil.

Urban said:
that being said, I don't think some of the insults in here were neccessary by either party. Please try to keep it civil.

Point taken. I'll be more civil in the future -- a nonresponse probably would have been my best option given my strong opinions on the topic.

fat_wilhelm said:
C. As far as your "WAY too much work" statement... well, that says all we really need to know about you, doesn't it?

Well, when you've been eating right, working out for over an hour 3-5Xs/week, drinking every possiable weightgainer until you are vomiting from over consumption of their shitty ass flavors for only 5-7 lbs of true gain after about a year then ya... shit gets a little old and boring.

As far as what you need to know about me... LOL, you know nothing kid.
Look at your name, Fat Wilhelm... you go to the gym so much cause your ass needs to LOOSE weight. That shit is easy for me, gaining weight is what's hard. So just cause being fat comes natural to you don't bag on the rest of us that dont have that luxury of weight gain. I could eat super sized food from jack in box everyday for a month and I would be lucky to gain 3 lbs.

Also you wanna know a little more about me in a similar manner.

I race my car and people spend thousands of dollars and months of time working on their car to make it fast. I did my homework and took a shortcut. I bought a Nitrous kit (Which people call cheating on the street) and now I dominate other cars. I spent under $1000 and it took me only about a day. I smoke all these people who spend their whole life and checking account working on their car, yet I can leave them in dust with no sweat off my back. I did my homework and havn't blown my motor in over 3 years. CAUSE I DID IT RIGHT.

THERE ARE SHORTCUTS IN LIFE THAT CAN WORK CORRECTLY IF YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND DO IT RIGHT.

Fight4Money said:
Look at your name, Fat Wilhelm... you go to the gym so much cause your ass needs to LOOSE weight.[/B]

6'-0", 207 lbs., 8% body fat. I can PM you some pix if you'd like. Bottom line -- don't put too much stock in a screen name, kid.

Oh, and it's "LOSE", not "LOOSE".

As an effort to remain civil per Urban's request, I'm officially done w/ this post, regardless of any other assumptions you choose to make about me in future posts.

Good luck w/ your 'roids.

I apologize as well, I hear enough crying from people around me and I figured I could get a real straight forward answer from experienced people here. I didn't mean to get personal but please don't critize my decisions and lifestyle. I have made the decision and will follow through, I just wanna make sure I do things the right way. I came here for knowledge not the flame of the fire. I'm not an ass, it's just I've heard all the negitives but I've also seen the effects, and trust me when I say the stuff works. It can be done with little to no side effects if DONE CORRECTLY. That's my goal.

Have you considered buying a watch? Buy a watch with a countdown timer and set it to go off every 2 hours and whenever it goes off eat until you're stuffed. Before you go to bed, eat a pint of cottage cheese (whole fat). and get at least 8 hours of sleep a day. Corned beef hash makes a handy breakfast. the bottom line is for weight gain, eat more. Even when taking steroids you need to eat more to put on muscle. Buy a watch.

Urban said:
Have you considered buying a watch? Buy a watch with a countdown timer and set it to go off every 2 hours and whenever it goes off eat until you're stuffed. Before you go to bed, eat a pint of cottage cheese (whole fat). and get at least 8 hours of sleep a day. Corned beef hash makes a handy breakfast. the bottom line is for weight gain, eat more. Even when taking steroids you need to eat more to put on muscle. Buy a watch.

Are you serious? Eating every 2 hours (BTW I have a watch).

Also, cottage cheese? I saw some girl on MTV "I wanna be a model" and she was eating cottage cheese to LOSE weight. I'm a little confused. I eat fat before I go to bed and take a cytogainer shake because I read you lose most of the weight when you sleep because that is when your body is burning what is in your stomach. If your stomach is empty then it burns your fat stores.
What's the real deal with cottage cheese. Also what about avacados? I heard they are high in fat etc... and I love eating em :wink:

Fight4Money said:
Actually I've been taking cytogainer made by the same company that makes muscle milk It's damn good stuff, but nothing like the results some of my trainning partners are seeing.
I'm about 26 years old and I eat potatoes, steaks, salads, pastas etc... (Especially pot pies from KFC)
I started out around 162-165 and got to around 170 with eating right and cytogainer. However I want to get around 190 and then cut down to about 185. I know it can be done with the right stuff, but with all the different options I just wanted to get some feedback from some people with experience. Let me know what you think.
Training properly is another shortcut dude, unless you're 5 feet tall you should get to those goals pretty quickly and easily without steroids. Regardless of moral objections, there are totally valid reasons for using "stronger" supplements AFTER you've exhausted other avenues.

You'll still suck if you were on roids and still didn't know how to train (and I assume that is the case since your steroid free results aren't anything good). I don't care how much of a "hardgainer" you think you are, within two years of smart training you should be able to get those goals.

If you can't gain weight, gear isn't going to help you. It's a matter of nutrition. You simply aren't eating enough. No matter what you take, if you aren't comsuming more calories than you eat, you won't gain weight.

185 pounds is a pretty modest goal. You don't need 'supplements' to get there. If you think you've been working so hard and not seeing gains, you need to address the issues in your diet and workout program first.

I've worked out at a gym cluttered by lazy gear users and found it terribly ironic that I was twice their size despite my utter lack of supplementation. This was when I was in and out of the gym in under an hour, five days a week.

If you'd truly 'done your research' you'd also know that this isn't the best forum to go to for advice on gear. But something tells me you're here primarily for trolling purposes instead. Good luck with that.

Alon said:
I don't care how much of a "hardgainer" you think you are, within two years of smart training you should be able to get those goals.

Very good feedback and it's greatly appreciated, but 2 years is WAY too long to wait for results.

One more thing in an effort to make amends and be somewhat helpful: Do you use creatine? I started on BSN Cellmass about two months ago and have since put on about ten pounds of muscle. I'm not one to hype supplements, but this stuff, along w/ NO-Xplode has worked for me, and that's after I thought my frame had pretty much reached its limit.

I'll even give you the site w/ the best prices. www.massnutrition.com

Also, if you weigh 170, take in 170 grams of protein/day, split up in 25-35 gram servings. Take Urban's advice about the cottage cheese, too. It's pure casein protein, which is absorbed slowly throughout the night.

Back