Best HWs Ever?

If we are cherry picking "primes" or whatever, Mark Kerr should be up there...

It’s crazy people want to say Cornier, the dude has only beaten The Black Beast and Stipe at heavyweight since 2013.

Big Nog is a honorable mention? Behind DC, Cain, Coleman, Igor, Couture, and Barnett?

tenor.gif

Nogueira is not just an honorable mention and I will not tolerate this level of disrespect. That's all I have to say.

It's Fedor, obviously. It will be him for a long time. I have him #2 MMA GOAT, so... Nobody else is near him.

I guess I would have to take Miocic as #2?
He has a GREAT resume, and anyone who can not only survive, but even defeat Ngannou, is a badass.

The dozen best by peak form I would say are...

Fedor
Nog
Crocop
Barnett
JDS
Werdum
Cain
Arlovski
Sergei
DC
Stipe
Sylvia/Ngannou/Reem/Aleks/Ricco fighting for last spot

1. Fedor
2. Overeem
3. Miocic
4. Velasquez
5. Cormier

Ts you list sucks imo......I haven’t had yellows in a decade and reading these shitty misinformed list gives me the urge lol

Last edited:
Fedor
Nog
Werdum
Jds
Stipe
Barnett
Overeem
Cain
Dc
Cro cop

People rate Cro cop way to high .... I was a big fan , but besides Barnett his wins list is lacking in quality

Stipe has the best wins.
Fedor had the longest streak.
Ngannou and CroCop most feared.

You could make an argument for any of these tbh, maybe not Ngannou but he is shaping up to potentially be one in the future.

IMHO, it’s Miocic. beat Reem, JDS, Francis, Werdum and a comeback against Cormier. All in spectacular fashion!
Stipe beats old post USADA dudes .... sooooo overrated by new fans

It’s crazy people want to say Cornier, the dude has only beaten The Black Beast and Stipe at heavyweight since 2013.
Well his wins before 2013 count as well lol .....Barnett , Bigfoot , big country and Mir give his HW resume some depth ....But I feel Dc gets to much credit for what people assume he could’ve done .... that’s not fair imo

Werdum tapped out 3 of the best HWs ever not 2.

People rate Cro cop way to high .... I was a big fan , but besides Barnett his wins list is lacking in quality

If you value Ngannou's, Volkov's or Blaydes's wins vs old Cain, Arlovski, JDS, Werdum, Hunt for example, you have to also value Cro Cop's wins vs Vovchanchyn, Coleman, Randleman, Sakuraba.

If you value Blaydes wins for Ngannou, you have to also value Herring for Cro Cop.

If you would value if Stipe beats Jones for example, you have to value Wanderlei for Mirko also.

Cro Cop has a lot of other good wins like: A. Emelianenko, 2x Fujita, Yoshida, Gonzaga, Nelson, King Mo, Magomedov, Aliakbari, Waterman
And Cro Cop really bests never guys on volume, for every good win of Cain or Cormier, Cro Cop has 2 of his own.

Fedor IS the GOAT but Stipe will be when his career is over

Ubereem because his body size was ridiculous but he didn’t look stupid and could def snatch your girl like a real alpha

after that fedor

Fedor
Cormier
Nog
Werdum
Stipe
Cain
Mirko
Dos Santos

Fixed arm Sylvia

Who were the 4 UFC champs Fedor beat?

Sorry, I'm not trying to discredit Fedor in this conversation but the 4 champions you speak of is counting Frank Mir in Bellator and Rampage Jackson in Bellator? That's a joke.

Tim Sylvia was also past his prime or in a weird place when he lost to Fedor, not sure if I'd say that was a "prime" form of Sylvia at all, in fact I wouldn't. And the 4th guy is Arlovski? And at the time he was getting knocked out left and right from what I recall, he did have a resurgence after that fight but still...kind of an eh win at the time imo.

It would be far more impressive to list wins over Big Nog x2, and even Coleman x2 + Randleman. I guess Coleman was a HW champion in the UFC technically at one point, so I guess Fedor beat 5 UFC champions. Well rack that to 6 if we count Big Nog's interim title.
Ur wrong dude. Arlovski went on his ktfo stint AFTER Fedor cracked him. Sylvia had just fought for the UFC title when he fought Fedor. His downward spiral happened after the Fedor loss. Revisionist history at its finest. These guys went sour after getting blessed by the GOAT.

Back