Best excuse for Connor MacGregor fans to make after RDA makes ground meat out of him?

I'm more interested to see what RDA fans will say if Conor KO's him.

There's always a bunch of people coming up with a million different excuses for the guy Conor beat. It's as if Conor can't win a fight without people whining and finding some way to discredit him. Like with Aldo - Conor wins and you have some people saying Aldo isn't in his prime anymore, that it was a fluke and basically act as if it doesn't count because it ended so quickly. Plus all the excuses for the Mendes fight and for the Poirier fight, people saying it was fixed and all that nonsense.

Heard all this boll*x talk before the Aldo fight. Where were the Aldo fans after that? No where to be seen.

This will go the same way. Not a 13 second KO, but I really feel Conor will do it.

I believe "he is a natural feather weight" should be the route they take, what do you guys think? Any other better ones?

Will you make a thread every time that Conor was about to fight and change the fighter name until he finally loses?, that's pathetic.

Best excuse for Connor MacGregor fans to make after "insert fighter name" makes beat him?

---

I think I'm gonna start a new thread with this title:

Best excuses for Connor McGregor haters to make after "insert fighter name" got destroyed?

Most will wait, hear his excuse, defend that profoundly and add it to their already extensive list of McGrammer.

Since when should a champion be expected to beat the champion in the weight class above?

Anyhow, if Conor loses to RDA it'll be due to his grappling being weaker than RDA's. It's an exciting match up and I'm looking forward to it.

I dont get it, whats so funny about that? He was on top of Connor for nearly half the round of round 1 and round 2.
I guess it was just funny to me because of what is being said implicitly...what you actually said was, "Look at what Mendes did to him...for a while...inbetween the times when he was getting his ribs caved in....and before he got knocked out." I'm not sure, it just sounded funny to me. It's not even that you're not making sense, I think Conor may very well be in for the fight of his life against RDA, but it's going to be a badass fight.

I guess it was just funny to me because of what is being said implicitly...what you actually said was, "Look at what Mendes did to him...for a while...inbetween the times when he was getting his ribs caved in....and before he got knocked out." I'm not sure, it just sounded funny to me. It's not even that you're not making sense, I think Conor may very well be in for the fight of his life against RDA, but it's going to be a badass fight.

Yeah agreed, it is going to be awesome. Hopefully us Connor doubters are right. I dont hate Connor, I find him very entertaining but I dont think he is as great as his fans make him out to be. This fight will tell how great he is since RDA will employ grappling in this fight.

Yeah agreed, it is going to be awesome. Hopefully us Connor doubters are right. I dont hate Connor, I find him very entertaining but I dont think he is as great as his fans make him out to be. This fight will tell how great he is since RDA will employ grappling in this fight.
Exactly. I think chances are good there won't be many question marks left after this fight.

Back