Best excuse for Connor MacGregor fans to make after RDA makes ground meat out of him?

I'd probably point out he's a FW. That's part of why I was picking RDA. Although I'm getting less confident in that pick over time.

Conor is cocky in prediction, confident in preparation but always humble in victory or defeat. Its not like its gonna be something new to him if and when it happens. Real champions persevere through rough times

Top professionals will find your hole even if its small. Margin for error is inches

will it be any better than the aldo and mendes excuses? :D

My least favourite time to read your threads is when I'm sitting on the toilet, cause theres too much shit to deal with

Conors fans have yet to need an excuse, the haters however are always having to come upnwith something lol

How about "it was badass that he tried, and was willing to test himself against rda who is a beast"?

The explanation after the fight will be simple:

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. You were talking in your sleep."

Followed quickly by:

"Oh, by the way, Conor's got a strap for each shoulder now."

"ground fighting is for pussies"

I cant wait for this fight.What Rda did to Pettis still surprises me.Conor is fighting at his weight class and is a great puncher and does it from angles.He also possesses a chin and hes favored because of it.....Im not expecting a domination from Dos Angos.

Whatever one Nog would think was best.

Yep just like Hendricks wrecked Wonder boy who has no groundgame either

even if mcg loses he can claim that he made and will make more than any active fighter in the roaster so bums remain bums

Yep just like Hendricks wrecked Wonder boy who has no groundgame either

RDA is so much of a better of a striker than Hendricks. RDA wont be hesistant and wait to be picked apart like Hendricks did. Please do us all a favor and dont compare the two.

If that's what happens then RDA was the better fighter on that particular night. If Conor waxes RDA inside a minute then we'll see about putting you on suicide watch.

12% of Active sherdog accounts will go dormant.

No excuse would be needed, RDA is a fucking beast who beat the shit out of Pettis and knocked out Bendo and Cowboy.

Back