Best excuse for Connor MacGregor fans to make after RDA makes ground meat out of him?

I wonder what would be rda fans excuses after he would be KOed inside 1minute.
I think it would be like : Rda didn't fight properly, he wasn't healthy, he underestimated conor and they will tell you after That he is running from Frankie edgar LOL

I believe "he is a natural feather weight" should be the route they take, what do you guys think? Any other better ones?

I personally think he is too big for 'feather' and that he should be fighting at 'light'. If he loses against RDA, as a Conor fan, I would be apt to say that RDA was a more complete fighter than Conor. I would mark it down as a skill differential. Now if Conor moved to 'welter' and was losing, then I would be more apt to say he was out of his league 'weight-wise', not 'skill-wise'.

Conor losing at 'light' = skill issue.
Conor losing at 'welter' = weight-class issue

RDA is so much of a better of a striker than Hendricks. RDA wont be hesistant and wait to be picked apart like Hendricks did. Please do us all a favor and dont compare the two.

When he can't get Conor's back against the fence to take him down after getting frustrated on the feet what will the excuse be?

RDA might have better muay Thai than Hendricks but he's is a grappler first. When he gets tagged and he will he will turn into a panic wrestler. Unfortunately for him he doesn't have a division 1 pedigree to fall back on.

Conor will use his kicks and uppercut to keep RDA on the outside frustrated and hesitant.

I believe "he is a natural feather weight" should be the route they take, what do you guys think? Any other better ones?
Seeing as most of Conor's front runner fanboys are bandwagon fans, I'd say there won't be many excuses at all. They'll mostly be under new accounts watching the party from afar.

you'll be nowhere to be found after march 5th, guaranteed
It's you that'll be gone. I promise you that. I've been saying it and I'll keep saying it. Every single time you open your mouth you're digging yourself deeper. The roasting guys like you are gonna take it gonn be ungodly.

Conor should change his nickname to "The Big"

Joined right after Aldo got KO'd and has been posting non-stop Conor hate threads ever since. You can't make this shit up. You so called "RDA" fans are too much LOL.

"Conor made more money than you'll ever see so he wins even if he loses"

Everyone loses sometimes and RDA is a top notch fighter? Idk what else would there be to say? RDA ran through benson pettis and cerrone. It's not like McG would be overrated or exposed if he lost to that guy he's fkn on fire...

RDA and Aldo have different styles and Mendes is small compared to RDA and RDA is a better all around fighter than Mendes is and you saw what Mendes did to Connor for a while.

Never said Connor needed or would bring up an excuse up, I said what excuse will his fans come up with.
Lmao at "for a while."

I personally think he is too big for 'feather' and that he should be fighting at 'light'. If he loses against RDA, as a Conor fan, I would be apt to say that RDA was a more complete fighter than Conor. I would mark it down as a skill differential. Now if Conor moved to 'welter' and was losing, then I would be more apt to say he was out of his league 'weight-wise', not 'skill-wise'.

Conor losing at 'light' = skill issue.
Conor losing at 'welter' = weight-class issue

Yeah I agree with all you said. I just dont see Connor going to WW if there is a strong WW wrestling champion like Woodley or Hendricks. I dont think neither of them will be champion soon so if Connor wins I can see him fighting Robbie or Wonderboy if he is champion.

"The steaks he ate had been tenderized with estrogen."

I cant wait for this fight.What Rda did to Pettis still surprises me.Conor is fighting at his weight class and is a great puncher and does it from angles.He also possesses a chin and hes favored because of it.....Im not expecting a domination from Dos Angos.
Conor didn't open as a favirote the money is on him because the casual fans. Come fight night i see it being even money or rda a favirote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back