Best excuse for Connor MacGregor fans to make after RDA makes ground meat out of him?

Funny cause I feel the same way about you. Funny how that shit works right? I have yet to agree with anything you say.

Lots of people do though. Let's make a poll and ask Sherdog who's the better poster. Loser gets banned.

I would be more interested in the reasons Conor haters are going to come up with after RDA is stopped by Conor.

If they ban cutting water, most of FW will move to WW.

The UFC will play it smart if they want to keep Conor as champ. They could always make another division, maybe a 220 Division and move everyone up. I could see Conor talking shit that he conquered two weight classes if they did decide on doing something like that.

He took Jon's job as the snow king so he couldn't train as much.

Lots of people do though. Let's make a poll and ask Sherdog who's the better poster. Loser gets banned.

I have a better deal, how about we bet on the Conor vs RDA match. Loser bans himself from Sherdog? Youre so confident Conor is going to win right? Lets see you back it buddy.

I have a better deal, how about we bet on the Conor vs RDA match. Loser bans himself from Sherdog? Youre so confident Conor is going to win right? Lets see you back it buddy.

Right.. I'm going to account bet with a Dec 2015 account on an MMA fight. Show me my post where I'm like, "Conor is going to destroy RDA, bro!"

My beef with you is you're a hater. I attack haters and shit posters on this forum.

Why will he need an excuse? He's moving up a weight class to face the champ. The man fights for a living he has nothing to prove to you. He's already validated himself in the weight class that he now owns. This is for shits and giggles you joker.

They will use the same excuse they used after Aldo and Mendes made ground meat out of him...oh wait.

They will use the same excuse they used after Aldo and Mendes made ground meat out of him...oh wait.

RDA and Aldo have different styles and Mendes is small compared to RDA and RDA is a better all around fighter than Mendes is and you saw what Mendes did to Connor for a while.

Why will he need an excuse? He's moving up a weight class to face the champ. The man fights for a living he has nothing to prove to you. He's already validated himself in the weight class that he now owns. This is for shits and giggles you joker.

Never said Connor needed or would bring up an excuse up, I said what excuse will his fans come up with.

"He moved up and fought the Champ of the weight class above him" is enough.
No excuses. That takes guts and is impressive regardless

To fight a champ in weight class above yours u have to have balls. Something that only a few champs have .

How much you wanna bet TS was one of the people who thought Aldo would wreck McGregor. I dont know why Conor haters still feel the need to pretend Conor is a no talent bum, and try to convince the rest of the world of their absurd opinion.

And how ridiculous is it that Conor gets hate for having the balls to go up a weight class and fight the Champ there.

Jeez, one look at your join date and I knew by your post that you had to be new and expendable.
If Fedor joins the forums we might as well forget his MMA history because that little Sherdog timestamp marks your entry into the MMA universe. :eek:

retards-retards-everywhere.jpg

I'm not a Conor fan but I'm reasonably certain he will beat RDA.

Back