Best EFN 50 comments

does anyone have a link to the specific reddit thread with all the quotes, we need to get them in one place on here, or even better someone needs to do a highlight video from the event of his goat commentary =)

does anyone have a link to the specific reddit thread with all the quotes, we need to get them in one place on here, or even better someone needs to do a highlight video from the event of his goat commentary =)
The whole event was gold. It would probably be an hour video if you just added up all his lines.

I've only seen the Fedor fight but I loved it lol. Guy gets excited during the fights and that passion is what I like in a commentator. I don't think Rogan has the same passion he used to but he's obviously still great at his job because of his knowledge and experience. Rogan used to be like this guy but made sense lol. He did the same thing too where he was clearly biased because he's straight up a fan. Good on this guy I hope to hear him again.

"fabio maldanada is stunned, he is upset, I dont know what to say"

*fedor gets knocked down*
"oh... wow, wooow, look at this, what´s happening, fedors is a... stop the fight! No...*refs name* did not stop the fight"

"oh my gash, fedor emilinenka is on his back, he is fighting back, it could be a sensation...fabio maldanada is on top, oh my god, oh my godness... look what´s happening, hard times for fedor emilinenka, that was nearly unexceptional"

"2 minutes left... i cant believe my eyes, what... what is going on, fedor emilinenka is so close to another lose"

"fedor emelinenka is stunned, he cant sees the punches, he eats his punches, i cant believe my eyes... WHATS GOING ON!!!"

"the last emperor but his is going to be uncrowned now"

*fedor punches* "YEEES, yes come on!!!"

"OOOHHH a knee to the head of fabio maldanada.....but missed"

*fedor gets punched" "no, no, no better defense, better defense for fedor"

"wow, that was dangerous but fedor saw everything, he was just completely ready"

"I wonder why fabio maldanado stoped fighting, why doesn´t he attack, whats wrong with him?!?!"

*fedor falls from trowing a kick* "Nice body kick AND fabio maldanada is waiting until the last emperor will stand up, i dont know what´s going on... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE OCTAGON"

"but actually I dont know what has happend to fabio maldanada, in just sudden moment he stoped fighting, he did not take some punches that could stop or something like that I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON"

"I know that fabio maldanada respect the legend but eh it´s a sport"

*fabio hits fedor* "YEESSS, fabio maldanda connected some punches"

"the crowd is shouting fjedor, fjedor.... that means Fedor.."

"nice jab from fedor.... what a miss!!!"

"fedor is exhausted.... i dont know what to say about fabio, if he is exhausted or if he just doesnt want to beat the legend..."

"good knee.... too weak for fabio maldanada to knock him out"

"do you think fedor has done it? Are you sure about that? I am not..."

"we were expecting a easy victory for fedor, we did really think it could be a easy money for him but it never happened... fedor emelinenka has almost lost this fight"

""I dont know why did fabio maldanada stop fighting, i dont know why... maybe it wasn´t respect, maybe it was something else, but fedor didn´t stun his opponent, he didn´t......lets think it was just respect to a legend, ofcourse fedor will get the victory that´s for sure"

"fedor is disappointed with his performance, there is no reason for him to be proud of himself"

He also keept saying "by brazilian" instead of the brazilian

The whole match was gold to be honest

Last edited:
"fabio maldanada is stunned, he is upset, I dont know what to say"

*fedor gets knocked down*
"oh... wow, wooow, look at this, what´s happening, fedors is a... stop the fight! No...*refs name* did not stop the fight"

"oh my gash, fedor emilinenka is on his back, he is fighting back, it could be a sensation...fabio maldanada is on top, oh my god, oh my godness... look what´s happening, hard times for fedor emilinenka, that was nearly unexceptional"

"2 minutes left... i cant believe my eyes, what... what is going on, fedor emilinenka is so close to another lose"

"fedor emelinenka is stunned, he cant sees the punches, he eats his punches, i cant believe my eyes... WHATS GOING ON!!!"

"the last emperor but his is going to be uncrowned now"

*fedor punches* "YEEES, yes come on!!!"

"OOOHHH a knee to the head of fabio maldanada.....but missed"

*fedor gets punched" "no, no, no better defense, better defense for fedor"

"wow, that was dangerous but fedor saw everything, he was just completely ready"

"I wonder why fabio maldanado stoped fighting, why doesn´t he attack, whats wrong with him?!?!"

*fedor falls from trowing a kick* "Nice body kick AND fabio maldanada is waiting until the last emperor will stand up, i dont know what´s going on... WHAT THE HEL IS GOING ON IN THE OCTAGON"

"but actually I dont know what has happend to fabio maldanada, in just sudden moment he stoped fighting, he did not take some punches that could stop or something like that I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON"

"I know that fabio maldanada respect the legend but eh it´s a sport"

*fabio hits fedor* "YEESSS, fabio maldanda connected some punches"

"the crowd is shouting fjedor, fjedor.... that means Fedor.."

"nice jab from fedor.... what a miss!!!"

"fedor is exhausted.... i dont know what to say about fabio, if he is exhausted or if he just doesnt want to beat the legend..."

"good knee.... too weak for fabio maldanada to knock him out"

"do you think fedor has done it? Are you sure about that? I am not..."

"we were expecting a easy victory for fedor, we did really think it could be a easy money for him but it never happened... fedor emelinenka has almost lost this fight"

""I dont know why did fabio maldanada stop fighting, i dont know why... maybe it wasn´t respect, maybe it was something else, but fedor didn´t stun his opponent, he didn´t......lets think it was just respect to a legend, ofcourse fedor will get the victory that´s for sure"

"fedor is disappointed with his performance, there is no reason for him to be proud of himself"

He also keept saying "by brazilian" instead of the brazilian

The whole match was gold to be honest
Just. Beautiful. lol.

Some more quotes of GOAT commentator taken from the reddit discussion:

Supposedly the translator called Peter Graham as Peter Griffin but I didn't catch that, hilarious if true though

He was enunciating the 'h' in Graham. So it was Peter Gra-ham every time!

"They love to fight, so lets see it."

uuuuuuuuuuu excelent thread !!

" excelent ... hehe ... there is nothing i can do about that "

"Maldonado has a record of 25 wins and no losses as a professional boxer...but actually, the competition was not very good"

This guy was so awesome my favorite was about 20 seconds left in the second round i think. "What the hell is going on!" , "What the hell is going on in the Octagon!!!". I was dying

"Never does give it up!"

"100, 200 poonches mean nothing to chocolate, deserved coach I explain you why"

"That's not snowflake"

"He's accomplished martial artist, yes, but he's still French."

"It's not even a hook, it's a swing to say!"

discussing women's MMA: "the women mainly show emotions, no technique!"

"We are joined by famous actor Mike Tyson. He is also boxing master of sport."

"Body shot from Anatoly. Good decision."

"He loses his stamina! Severe punches!"

"He has a perfect record! With one defeat."

"Oh, look at that. A famous portuguese."

"The crowd sure is exciting to look at!"

"He's showing very good kicking technique! But not that one."

"Oh no! The mouthpiece runs out!"

"He cannot relax or something like that!"

"Excellent takedown by Akhmet! I'm sorry about this I can't do anything about that!" Forgot to cover up the mic as he was talking to a producer?

I only watched 3 of the fights, enjoyed the comentary, he is a no bullshit man

Back