Best EFN 50 comments

JunkieMan

Smithers, have the Rolling Stones killed...
@Yellow
Reaction score
Title says it all

"Crowd is chanting Feydor, Feydor...which is Russian for Fedor"

" It was unexpectable..."

"The mailman combination"

"Yes, it literally happened. But before, was victories!"

"He is undefeated, except for 1 loss"

"Excuse my French, but this fight is nearly terrific!"

"Oh, look at that, a famous Portuguese!"

"He's going to make a [insert submission here]"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE OCTAGON!!!!"-(pretty sure the cage was a circle and didn't have 8 sides)

"What do you think of Russian spirit! Russia very open-minded! Do you like Vodka? Do you attend the after party!?"

"I like grappling better. It is sexy fighting!"

"He remind us of Thomas Wolfe. Who sell many best-sellers!"

Goat commentator, I don't even care that he showed a lot of bias! I would pay money to hear him commentate ufc 200, hell any ufc card.

Surely somebody knows his name or twitter. We need to find out and mass tweet Dana to let him commentate at least once

Last edited:
He was fantastic. Could give 2 f***s about how he came across. Probably didn't put the ear piece in that's for sure.

"Obviously Fedor is going to win the decision but he should be proud of nothing" lol calling out the homecooking. Few UFC guys could really learn from the new GOAT.

Fedor has nothing to be proud of.

So much knockout.

Such power of the striking.

Honorable mention goes to the ref: "fighterz, you know rulez."

Goat commentator, I don't even care that he showed a lot of bias! I would pay money to hear him commentate ufc 200, hell any ufc card.

Surely somebody knows his name or twitter. We need to find out and mass tweet Dana to let him commentate at least once
I believe he said his name right before he signed off: Roman Mazarov (I think).

I believe he said his name right before he signed off: Roman Mazarov (I think).
You are right. I think someone immediately went and created a spoof Twitter account for him too.

The Thomas Wolfe reference had me dying. Never would I think to hear that name associated with MMA in any way, shape, or form. lol.

Who else watched with this commentator? I am a huge Fedor fan but he should stay retired after this fight, he seemed to get tired after his first attack, he was just headhunting not using any sambo, wrestling, gnp subs or anything, until later with knee and kicks.... anyway this commentator made me laugh out loud..

"what the hell is going on"
"fedor is disappointed with his performance, there is no reason for him to be proud of himself"
"what is maldanada doing? he does not attack because he respects the legend but this is a fight"

Hahaha

That fight was very odd.

Fedor and Fabio are both tough as fuck.

Fedor has looked like a head hunter once he left Pride. Stopped with GNP and grappling/Sambo. It was sad seeing him fight today but the commentator saved that entire event. Too bad we will never hear from him again. Probably in the same ditch with the judge who scored it a draw lol

He was fantastic. Could give 2 f***s about how he came across. Probably didn't put the ear piece in that's for sure.

"Obviously Fedor is going to win the decision but he should be proud of nothing" lol calling out the homecooking. Few UFC guys could really learn from the new GOAT.
giphy.gif

"The referee asks for action and, of course, we agree with him."

"Oscar nominee Tom Hardy"

"He can concede 100 punches, 200 punches, he will never tap out."

"How can it be!? How is it possible!?"

"He will never give up. Remember my words."

"Excellent! But not good."

"Ohhh, bloody walls."

"Miss Bai Ling will fight in the octagon very soon."

"Look at that! A famous Portuguese. That shows the level of this tournament, for sure."

"They're pretty excellent, you have to agree with that."

Back