Best EFN 50 comments

My Personal favourite commentator moment was an earlier fight on the card he was describing one of the fighters and said.

"He has 2 sticks of Dynamite in each Glove".

Is the Russian Guy better than the Voice?

Without a doubt. I'll be disappointed if I never hear him call another high-profile fight again. We need to start a petition to Dana for this guy and Bas to commentate the Fight Pass Europe cards or some shit.

Without a doubt. I'll be disappointed if I never hear him call another high-profile fight again. We need to start a petition to Dana for this guy and Bas to commentate the Fight Pass Europe cards or some shit.
One of the thing I liked was that he was flying solo most of the night. A second man in the booth dilutes his greatness. Unless the second man is Bai Ling.

Haha some brilliant quotes in this thread.

The commentator was great fun, for such a long winded event his commentating kept things entertaining and funny. He sure as hell wasn't technical in his commentary, but he kept it simple and his enthusiasm and interesting use of the English language was fantastic :D

Does anyone actually know the commentator´s name ?
ive tried to find it but couldnt ... that was unexpectable

Does anyone actually know the commentator´s name ?
ive tried to find it but couldnt ... that was unexpectable

Roman... Mazalov? Mazasomething. I heard there's a spoof Twitter account for him already.

"Never does give it up!"

"100, 200 poonches mean nothing to chocolate, deserved coach I explain you why"

"That's not snowflake"

"He's accomplished martial artist, yes, but he's still French."

"It's not even a hook, it's a swing to say!"

discussing women's MMA: "the women mainly show emotions, no technique!"

"We are joined by famous actor Mike Tyson. He is also boxing master of sport."

"Body shot from Anatoly. Good decision."

"He loses his stamina! Severe punches!"

"He has a perfect record! With one defeat."

"Oh, look at that. A famous portuguese."

"The crowd sure is exciting to look at!"

"He's showing very good kicking technique! But not that one."

"Oh no! The mouthpiece runs out!"

"He cannot relax or something like that!"

"Excellent takedown by Akhmet! I'm sorry about this I can't do anything about that!" Forgot to cover up the mic as he was talking to a producer?
That actually wasn't a quote from the commentator

"Oh my goodness look at Fedors face, he just nearly ruined, he is crushed."

Roman Mazarov and Don Frye(Shark Fights:Jardine vs. Prangley) as Goldie and Rogan's replacements.

It's tremendous!

He said the word tremendous 200 times over the course of 6 hours - I wonder if he had just learned it yesterday and was trying to memorize it.

It's tremendous!

He said the word tremendous 200 times over the course of 6 hours - I wonder if he had just learned it yesterday and was trying to memorize it.
"It's locked in, Mike"- how many times in the 5 hours will we hear that at the next PPV lol

Well you guys just

/thread this thread.

Fedor has looked like a head hunter once he left Pride. Stopped with GNP and grappling/Sambo. It was sad seeing him fight today but the commentator saved that entire event. Too bad we will never hear from him again. Probably in the same ditch with the judge who scored it a draw lol
Not even any body punches.. it's pretty disappointing.

Roman Mazarov and Don Frye(Shark Fights:Jardine vs. Prangley) as Goldie and Rogan's replacements.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of Don Frye when I heard the gems from Mazarov. Please make drunk Frye and Mazarov team up for a card. PLEASE.

Not even any body punches.. it's pretty disappointing.
Agreed. Not much "mixed" in his MMA arsenal anymore. Just going berzerk mode ala Wandy. Although even Wand in the late stage his career would still throw a kick or two or even go for the thai plum.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of Don Frye when I heard the gems from Mazarov. Please make drunk Frye and Mazarov team up for a card. PLEASE.
I could even go for some drunk Mike Tyson, like we had during that Melvin Guillard fight lol 'which way did he go? Which way did he go siwwy wabbit"

I could even go for some drunk Mike Tyson, like we had during that Melvin Guillard fight lol 'which way did he go? Which way did he go siwwy wabbit"

How could I have forgotten that epic moment. They all need to do commentary. DANA MAKE IT HAPPEN GODDAMNIT

Back