• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best bourbon recommendation?

Small batch
Nice, can’t go wrong with Elijah Craig.
Have you ever tried Elijah Craig Toasted? Up until recently, it was allocated, meaning they only made limited amounts, but that’s not the case anymore. It should be pretty easy to find, about $55 or so, and is a nice step up from the standard EC Small Batch.

Nice, can’t go wrong with Elijah Craig.
Have you ever tried Elijah Craig Toasted? Up until recently, it was allocated, meaning they only made limited amounts, but that’s not the case anymore. It should be pretty easy to find, about $55 or so, and is a nice step up from the standard EC Small Batch.
Have not, tbh not the best alcohol selection where I live.

I agree about the Scotch part. Although I've found some great blends so I'm not particular about it being single malt.

But good Scotch is so awesome that it's ruined other types of liquor for me. Every time I drink bourbon I find myself sitting there wishing it was a good Scotch.
Tbh even if the sophisticated drink scotch I simply don't like it. I prefer Bourbon.

Back