Topuria brutally 10-8's Conor

I agree. But the mentality being referred to, that would make a fighter fight in spite of an injury is called ego. That kind of ego has a short shelf life at the top. It was only a matter of time before he crashed and burned.
My question is, why is this relevant to Topuria? He needs to be worried about his division and his next fight.
No, that's not the mentality that's being referred to here. It's not about fighting injured.

It's about Conor being broken mentally from life, to the point of having to lie to himself

Reactions: HHJ
People get too hung on the fact guys copy Conor. Conor made the most money by building up some stupid image, of course people will try and replicate it. You see guys dye their hair any color for some more "marketability", all looks are bullshit. It's about being a fighter for me as a fan. Topuria has his own unique fighting style and that what matters. Conor definitely needs a reality check to see why he's not who he used to be and why he lost it.

Illia needs one defense before all this talking. Has he picked an opponent yet?

Yeah, like Conor did…. oh wait…

Josh-Mario-John-hairstyle.jpg
Conor only took the idea of the body tats. Ilia copied everything about Conor even his persona

Back tattoos and him stealing the belt are exactly the same.

exactly the same? Might want to look again

Tops got the better done work anyways

Not enough. Same type thing. Ilia is taking notes from Conor whether you get emotional about it or not.

Same type of thing? They are totally different style and subject matter
Conors is the more copied version as it’s just straight traditional flash

Do you guys think every fighter with Japanese work copied each other too lol
Or tribal or portraits ?
How come it’s only Conor you guys say this about, not all the others

Nobody is getting emotional lol

Tattoos aren’t original, everything has been done
that’s what non tattooed people can’t seem to understand

I’m not a fan of either guy by the way, so I’m not capping

Every persons style or persona on this earth is copied from somebody else
That’s how life works
We all take bits from others that we like
You copied your style off somebody at some point, as did I and everyone else

I don’t really give a fuck, I’m just a tattoo guy lol

DAAAAAMN. Those sparring sessions aren't going how they used to. Can you imagine 2015 Conor saying shit like I need an advantage going in, not going a fight injured off a little boo boo? Conor is done mentally and physically

Ilia acting like he doesn't have the thousands of pics of conor saved to his spank bank.....

No, that's not the mentality that's being referred to here. It's not about fighting injured.

It's about Conor being broken mentally from life, to the point of having to lie to himself
And what's the point?

How does this contradict my point?

Your point was shit anyway. Top's tats and Conor's are only similar on the back and plenty of people have that design or similar.

The chest is totally different. Conor's is some shit looking Gorilla or something and Top has his own face coming out of two sides of a Lion's face (no idea what possessed him to get that lol).

He just likes having his name and conors mentioned at the same time. Conor is old and never going to fight again and its obvious for a very long time. He just makes money being mentioned

Is this just content for season 2 of his documentary?

Your point was shit anyway. Top's tats and Conor's are only similar on the back and plenty of people have that design or similar.

The chest is totally different. Conor's is some shit looking Gorilla or something and Top has his own face coming out of two sides of a Lion's face (no idea what possessed him to get that lol).
Now defend that him stealing the belt has got nothing to do with Conor.

Now defend that him stealing the belt has got nothing to do with Conor.

You seriously think Topuria was sitting there and thought of Conor doing it so he did it too? Come on, bro.

People have snatched belts before. It's nothing.

Let’s be honest, even as a washed up, spent force CM Gregor is still the biggest star in MMA and all these guy would sell a bollock to fight him.

If Topuria had some kind of connection to Conor these comments might mean something. Only connection he has is he wants to be Conor and also has been angling for that fight for some time now.

who gvs a sht about topuria
hes a nobody compared to conor

once max holliday is not in the same room mcflurria becomes savage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NegaGostosa
Back