• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Topuria brutally 10-8's Conor

Islam KO'd both conor and chandler with his response.

No 10-8, just a flat out KO.

Toporia is literally a wannabe Conor, he copied his entire style and persona, even all the tattoos. He shouldn’t run his mouth

daniel-cormier.gif

D6l8fu1.gif

Illia secretly masturbates to Mcgregor press conferences.

Look at the way he tries to dress and speak like Conor ffs.

Conors created a whole generation of these wish.com clones <lol>

Exactly he copied everything about Conor, even his tattoos and persona. Copies everything Conor did

Ilia on vacation talking shit trying to stay relevant after turning down fights.

Amazing to see such an active champ like Alex defending his belt.

You may be right about Ilia angling for a "payday."
But, is Ilia wrong about Conor?
Hess most likely right is wager. Inevitable and stating the obvious really. Money and success does that to you if you’re inclined that way!

30 seconds in, I laughed at all the desperate reaching and lost interest.
TBH didn't even watch it myself lol. Just assumed it was the belt grab, the same tattoo, the same phrases as Conor etc.

DAAAAAMN. Those sparring sessions aren't going how they used to. Can you imagine 2015 Conor saying shit like I need an advantage going in, not going a fight injured off a little boo boo? Conor is done mentally and physically

Back